Trading Gaps

Discussion in 'Trading' started by milimabuse, Jul 25, 2009.

1. lindq

lindq

LOL! I just love it when newbies come to the site asking for opinions, then don't listen.

I'll tell you what, OP, you go long 10 stocks every day at the close and hold them overnight. Then let us know how it goes.

(You might want to first visit your physician for a prescription for Ambien so you can sleep at night. Because you'll need it.)

#21     Jul 27, 2009
  2. milimabuse is a spammer, and this is his system. He tried to start 8-9 identical threads pointing to it, and it got deleted.

#22     Jul 27, 2009
  3. That's the Billion Dollar question... there are fundamentals and TA that can be used, some of which have already been discussed. However, the bottom line (IMHO) is consistently applying the laws of statistical probability with proper money mgmt. Beyond that... it's really a guessing game - a game of numbers...

Walt

#23     Jul 27, 2009
  4. First, people are getting really tired of little scammers and spammers trying to write some crappy little piece of software and selling to to the chronically ignorant on this site. We do not like shills who post support for these little scams either.

Second, you claim to want to discuss a trading system yet only post links and/or tell us to go Google something. If you want to discuss a system then post details and not just vague ideas.

Third, if you really want to generate interest in a system then put your money where your mouth is. PROVE to people it works. I don't mean using some cherry picked back testing crap either. Since your proposed system trades overnight how about starting a trading journal here and posting your proposed trades IN ADVANCE and show people that it works. You can generate interest that way.

Fourth, don't think for a second you can register with any well established forum and start out on day one insulting the people that have been there for years and expect to get any kind of respect or credibility.

#24     Jul 27, 2009
  5. NoDoji

NoDoji

I second this motion!

#25     Jul 27, 2009
  6. yes ,,,post the trades in advance will definitely create interest iuf it ant good

#26     Jul 31, 2009