"Trading from your gut" by curtis faith-a MUST read!

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by increasenow, Jan 27, 2011.

1. "Trading from your gut" by Curtis Faith-a MUST read!

If you take trading seriously...you must read this book! It is so very helpful!

Anyone read it yet? I personally think more of trading has to do with "sharpening your gut" trading ability than old school "Technical analysis"....yawn...the key is to have a basic understanding of TA but get your "gut strong" to trade from...

good stuff...feedback? thoughts? comments? agree, disagree?

2. ahhhh, ok??!

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=210549&highlight=curtis+faith

Tonight at Midnight the Fight for Freedom and Equality and Justice Begins
    by Curtis Faith on November 16, 2010

I am a warrior and I lead my tribe in the way of the turtle.

I am preparing the first battle in the war against the opponents of freedom and justice and equality for all.

Here is our plan:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/42484574/...Dan-Choi-s-Army

I am preparing a YouTube video demonstrating my unwavering support for freedom, and equality, and justice for all people, and especially for women and LGBT people who are being oppressed. I will post the video on YouTube starting exactly at 12:00 AM tomorrow morning when the sun passes the international dateline.

I will not let my daughter grow up in a world where she is not the equal to any man, and where her dreams do not count as much as the dreams of any man.

I will not let my daughter grow up in a world where she is taunted or bullied or oppressed because of who she is.

I will not tolerate injustice and oppression.

We will show the world the true meaning of the words:

E pluribus unum

I am prepared to help organize a worldwide movement. I have been preparing and training for this day for my entire adult life. And I know that the time has come to take our stand.

History is ripe for the taking.

If you are a warrior in spirit then follow me as I lead the way of the turtle.

If you have the spirit of a teacher, or a shaman, or a caretaker, or another spirit, then find your leader or lead your tribe and we will fight for you.

Tonight at Midnight the Fight for Freedom and Equality and Justice begins.

After Dan’s battle is won, it will become John Galt’s Army we will take back our money from the looters.

Then we will help our brothers and sisters throughout the world in this cause.

Join us if you believe in freedom and justice and equality for all.

Search #newhopeforfreedom on Twitter.

Follow me “inflector” on Twitter.

Copy and pass this along if you believe and you are a true artist who defines success on your own terms.

For amusement, search Google for “Curtis Faith” or “inflector” and you will see how we have sprinkled irony throughout the interwebs.

Tagged as: #newhopeforfreedom, Dan Choi's Army, Equality, Freedom, John Galt's Army, Justice, New Hope for Freedom

3. olias

olias

I haven't read it, but the whole premise sounds ridiculous. Have you read it?

4. wow...sorry..had no idea on the other stuff...the thought of "trading from your gut" is good though

5. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

BANG!!!

6. Go USA!!!!!

7. I guess you were not expecting this type of response to your original thread !. curtis faith fighting for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender peoples rights. maybe this is what he really feels in his gut. as jerry seinfeld would say, 'not that there is anything worg with it'

I did buy and read his book. I also thought the premise was an interesting one. must not have made an impresssion, because my wife I think donated it to our local library...

8. spd

spd

BANG!!

9. olias

olias

...and women's rights rights in general. That all sounds good to me.

I should temper my first response. The premise isn't necessarily ridiculous if you're talking about combining your 'gut' with TA and money management, experience, etc. If you're talking about putting aside an actual method and using 'intuition'...as if this book is all you need (that's what it sounded like at the beginning of the thread), then that's pretty ridiculous.

10. I think soros relies on his "gut"--- back pain to make trades......

The most succesful trader of time doesn't diminish gut feel, i would pay attention.

#10     Jan 27, 2011