Trading from Mexico Quintana Roo / Cancun / Playa Del Carmen / Tulum

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Deva, Sep 5, 2020.

1. I`ve been thinking of Mexico more and more, and I was suppose to meet a programmer just outside of Mexico City for a collaboration, but I canceled . I`m here in the US now. Are you an ex-pat? What do you like most about the area?

#21     Oct 27, 2020
  2. Irukandji

Irukandji

So I'm here in PdC! Got 100Mbps internet in my place... very occasional dropouts but not for longer than a minute. None at all in last few days. So is there a trading community down here? It would be nice to have some like-minded folk to meet up with and talk markets etc!

#22     Dec 26, 2020
    playatrading and matrik like this.
  3. matrik

matrik

This is my dream..

#23     Jan 8, 2021
  4. Not that I know of, but there are chances you might connect with them on this platform.There seems to be some volatility which might affect it in a good way. Fingers crossed!

#24     Jan 27, 2021
  5. Just arrived at playa dc, jardines de mayakoba, have a daugter and her boy friend live here, great place, nice people, great food, good prices, beign trader since 2008, sometimes is a lonely job, just for forums and chat, if i can help you get arround just hit me 2211-140-159 Juan

#25     Jun 14, 2023
    qlai likes this.
  6. Hi where you at? im in mayacoba

#26     Dec 11, 2023
  7. %%
    Looks like they are busy/hot;
    80's like BA Argentina, temperature .JAN 4th BA is like July 4th southern USa; seasons inverted...

#27     Jan 10, 2024

8. nice temp all year round

#28     Jan 11, 2024
    murray t turtle likes this.
  9. schizo

schizo

How is the humidity, especially in the hot summer? I can stand a lot of things, but when it comes to mugginess, ggrrr!

#29     Jan 12, 2024
    murray t turtle likes this.

10. o i a lot of humidity is high

#30     Jan 14, 2024