Trading from Mexico Quintana Roo / Cancun / Playa Del Carmen / Tulum

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Deva, Sep 5, 2020.

1. qlai

qlai

@Deva, is it possible just to buy your own or use your phone’s?

#11     Sep 11, 2020
  2. Deva

Deva

i did not try that option on Tulum beach but I dont think so over 4 months I did not see anyone either local or nomad doing so

#12     Sep 11, 2020
  3. Irukandji

Irukandji

I'm thinking of moving to PdC for 6 months! Is this a bad idea? Surely all the internet there can't be garbage? Or can it? Maybe I should read a load of AirBnB reviews on the place....

#13     Sep 22, 2020
  4. Deva

Deva

Great. In PDC there s an abudance of available airbnb now many / most of which has stable internet. Its also a hotspot for digital nomads , so surely many likeminded people.

#14     Sep 23, 2020
    Pricechange and Irukandji like this.
  5. Irukandji

Irukandji

Thanks Deva, I thought that too.

#15     Sep 23, 2020
  6. No problem at all with the internet. We always take our USA ATT acct with us. Phone and laptops runs ATT mobile broadband and its very good speed. We always go visit US friends that have a villa in Playa Del Carmen in the winter. Amazing place. Beautiful beaches, great food, super friendly people and of course that great MX beer, all very cheap. Good airport in Cancun for other trips in that region. Dental, Optical very cheap and good.

There are many US people in our friend's villa sub division. Some trade, most are involved in the market in some way. Very digital Americans down there. Everyone is online and internet quality will never be a problem.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2020
    #16     Sep 23, 2020
    Irukandji, qlai and Stockboy like this.
  7. Deva

Deva

Do you know in which area of Playa Del Carmen?

#17     Sep 24, 2020
  8. Irukandji

Irukandji

That's great to hear, thanks!

#18     Sep 24, 2020
  9. qlai

qlai

If you don't mind, what's the name of the community?

#19     Sep 24, 2020
  10. I am trying to get them to join here and tell more about the whole scene down there

#20     Sep 27, 2020
    murray t turtle and qlai like this.