trading from jail

Discussion in 'Trading' started by loza, Jan 23, 2006.

1. FredBloggs

FredBloggs Guest

...anyway, it isnt worth it.

trading requires an emotionless state - and i dont think being in jail will be that emotionless for you -

not when big daddy bubba is trying to get his pee-wee between your buttocks, and im out here, free, shagging your girlfriend cos she really wants it soooooo bad!

BWAHAHAHA!!!

#11     Jan 23, 2006
  2. CONR

CONR

Since becoming a bitch, do you find that snuggling helps clear your mind for trading or is it more of a distraction?

#12     Jan 23, 2006
  3. You should have utilized a strategic short sell on your Mary Jane stock sooner.

#13     Jan 23, 2006
  4. 168

no bill to pay in jail ? but i'm sure you have to pay for the diaper .

#14     Jan 23, 2006
  5. FeelnKill

FeelnKill

you are isolated from the outside world and so your judgement won't be affected by the herding sentiment. Criminals can be good traders!

#15     Jan 23, 2006
  6. hagadol

hagadol

Why not teach Big Bubba how to trade FX in return ?

#16     Jan 23, 2006
  7. CONR

CONR

I wonder how big a spread he can get?

#17     Jan 23, 2006
  8. hagadol

hagadol

I bet he finds entries extremely emotional. That can be corrected by reading Mark Douglas.

#18     Jan 23, 2006
  9. dac8555

dac8555

this is by far the craziest subject i have seen on here. hilarious! if you are serious...which i hope you are..what is it like? i assume minimum security....but is it that lax to where they let you use CPUs and such? you just have to sleep in a cell with men at night? it is proably nicer than many of the hostels i stayed in in south america....

#19     Jan 23, 2006
  10. FeelnKill

FeelnKill

I have a question: criminals usually have a higher willingness to take risk while many finance professors are risk averse, who can be a better trader?

#20     Jan 23, 2006