trading from home

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by bmdro, Jan 26, 2008.

1. bmdro

bmdro

hi guys,
    does anybody knows any prop trading firm that will allow me to trade from home?
    I'm in Montreal.
    Thanks.

2. lescor

lescor

There's dozens and dozens of them. What specifically are you looking for?

3. I think most prop firms have remote trading.

4. bmdro

bmdro

I guess the ideal would be to find a prop firm that can give me 25-50 k bp (for starting ) without asking for a collateral.

I have few years experience in forex trading, profitable but didn't hit big.

Do you think that I can find something like that?

I read on this site that most prop firms demand collateral for remote trading .

5. Surdo

Surdo

You can trade Fx with as little as $500, what firm in their right mind is gonna allow to trade with NO TRACK RECORD and no deposit?

Show me a track record and I will give a sign on to one of my accounts and pay you 50% to start.

Something tells me you won't be able to show me a track record.

el surdo

6. I've read a several of your posts and in about everyone you put on this act how you are a HUGE TOUGH GUY talking all this smack and putting people down like no other... you're probabaly a geek, overweight, plays video games all the time who hasn't gotten laid in like 5 years who is just trying to compensate and using the message boards to do just that

7. Most firms that I talked to will want you to put some money b4 they allow you to trade remote. However, if you are trading in their office, some firms will allow you to trade without any contribution (you just won't get 100% pay out).

8. bmdro

bmdro

Surdo you have a private message from me. I need your email to send you my reports.

9. Surdo

Surdo

You need a bit more of a track record than 8 days, for someone to fund your account with no deposit, remotely.

When you have a few grand collateral, I will consider helping you.

el surdo

10. bmdro

bmdro

Thank you but with a few grand collateral I can find a lot of firms.
    Though 8 days of trading and no losses, doesn't look bad.
    I hope I'll find somebody who can give me a chance.

#10     Jan 26, 2008