Trading forums

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Copernicus, Mar 9, 2007.

1. outside of elite and that other UK website, also the turtle forum, does anyone know of any other trading forums?

2. bighog

bighog Guest

Tradestation charting has very good forum. Less newbies and "COMMERCIAL" types are not allowed. The money is made from the charting and brokerage, coding side of the service. What is that telling you?

3. zdreg

zdreg

what is the address of the turtle forum?

4. <i>"The money is made from the charting and brokerage, coding side of the service. What is that telling you?"</i>

It's "telling me" a lot of system traders spend same amount of hours there trying to find success as discretionary traders here doing the same.

5. There are so many.... Justy google it...

6. It depends what you're looking for....

ET is definitely great for general trading info. However, there are others that I use when I want to discuss specific products.

I primarily trade options, so I float around this forum quite a bit: Options Trading Forum

They also discuss futures there, but options are their primary focus.

I also use a few other forums for futures and equities, but I don't have them bookmarked on this computer. I'll try to post them for you later.

7. hughb

hughb

Just google whatever topic in trading interests you the most and you are bound to find forums. I think I found this one while googling Nicolas Darvas.

8. I don't think this is a trading forum, but more of a private equity, and world financial markets kind of forum: www.financeplanet.com