Trading for three years !now I m still confusion

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Lynn_cn, May 17, 2011.

1. You say you don't currently have a profitable, reliable , tested, method . How did you make 100k ? Did you have a method that just doesn't work anymore? Luck?

Best

Zr1

#11     May 17, 2011
  2. It took me ten years, I simply love the markets and charts. I would do it for free and basically did for 10 years. I make so much money now it scares me sometimes. God has blessed me.

#12     May 17, 2011
  3. Lynn_cn

Lynn_cn

#13     May 17, 2011
  4. Lynn_cn

Lynn_cn

in these days i felt destruction and its never appear so strong before .

in past three years , we have many ways to profit with a little money . but now it doesnt work .

i still remember the time when i trade ipo only , take me from heaven to hell , and go back . after about half year ,i quit the ipo market

#14     May 17, 2011
  5. If your doing this right and approaching it as a business, and managing your loss to 1% of account equity, keeping notes documenting everything. Controlling your emotions was the hardest for me, now I just do other things on another computer while positions are open, I just execute when the alarm goes off. I don't even look at the money till the end of the week, that has helped me tremendously. You must manage your risk on every trade. Have faith in your edge. Not every single trade is a winner, but as long as you keep the loss to 1% you can make it.

#15     May 17, 2011
  6. Your having a pity party, i at times did to, but then I would think about having to go back and take orders from someone else, that pity party did not last long.

#16     May 17, 2011
  7. If you want it bad enough you will always find a way. If the only reason you were doing this was to get rich and make alot of money, that never works. Find something you love doing and do that. Life is simply to short to send it tolling away at a dead end job. Prayer and faith in one self.

Good luck!

#17     May 17, 2011
  8. What kind of english is this?

#18     May 17, 2011