Trading for the insomniac...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by jtnet, Dec 20, 2006.

1. jtnet

jtnet

anything worth trading after 10pm east to about 2am east, somthing that has decent moves and some volitility.

2. Surdo

Surdo

Come play in the EuroFx futures playground!

ECH07 usually has some action

3. jtnet

jtnet

what exchange is that? IB cant find it

4. CME.

Euro and Pound really pick up from 2:00 AM onward. If you only want from 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM then that is when Tokyo is open and therefore trade the YEN futures. Also on the CME.

5. jtnet

jtnet

thanks

6. chucksil

chucksil

Hang Seng futures have what you want - IB offers it.

7. jtnet

jtnet

i cant really find anything with some volume around this time (12am) in the CME.

8. Jaime

Jaime

The best thing to trade at night are the JGBs on the TSE. There is a good futures contract, with decent volume and plenty of volatility. Great for day trading.

9. JGB's used to scare the crap out of me as a broker in London. There was always give up problems and the hedge fund guys I dealt with traded in the 200/400 lot range. We werent their clearer so anything done on Liffe had to be rolled into Tokyo. Had a 1/4 million buck error in our favour (they took it of course) they always make me sweat even now when I dont touch them.

10. kospi fut. symbol k200: thick as hell, ranges can be tight but no worse than es or ym. this is one of my asia favs.

u can also trade options on the future contract and are the most liquid crap i ever seen.

#10     Dec 21, 2006