Trading For Living - S&P 500 Market.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trading4Living, Jun 29, 2008.

1. No trade today for me since the ADVDEC was hovering around the zero line in the first 30 mins so that's a no no for me.

I trade only the first hour or 2 based on the advdec behavior in the first 30 mins in any day.

#71     Jun 30, 2008
  2. ammo

ammo

thanks,keep posting,don't worry about the first few days initiation,as soon as you indicate a trend day and it happens they will shutup

#72     Jun 30, 2008
  3. It takes you 2 weeks to explain how to use the ADV/DECL in the first half hour of the trading day for no more than one trade per day? Two weeks? Is your method that complex, or do you type very slowly? Just curious.

#73     Jun 30, 2008
  4. Actually, I think it might take more than a single call.

#74     Jun 30, 2008
  5. ammo

ammo

1 at a time

#75     Jun 30, 2008
  6. 2 weeks, 30 mins a day. When I have to explain what a candle is and what is a low and a high of a candle then yes it takes me time.. To really get the hang of it and practice it I'd say 2 weeks is pretty good.

But if someone is smart as you and been trading for a while I thing he can get the whole think in a single day. Depends on who I am dealing with.

#76     Jun 30, 2008
  7. I totally understand this Thunderdog, I've tried teaching trading and it takes a LONG, LONG time. If you really want to become a great trader just try teaching it. It's easily harder than trying to learn how to trade yourself.

#77     Jun 30, 2008
  8. Exactly right, the student is the weakest link.

#78     Jun 30, 2008
  9. Snake-oil mangina luring for victims.

Preliminary conclusion for now.

Incognito

#79     Jun 30, 2008
  10. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

i will tell you this he can not call trades live can you sue "reference to johnny cash" for the unwitting.

call a trade in real time as it happens, but first since you supposedly know what your doing. present a detailed outline of the exact method beforehand. that way all the dogs can follow along as you teach them.

this is such a joke, it's unbelievable this scam works over and over in various forums. playing on mens bravado and some apparent carnal instinct to protect the woman even if she is _ fill in the blank here doesn't matter.

mb

if you know something show it or quit the pied piper scheme ok - we have enough jack's around here already.

#80     Jun 30, 2008