Trading For Living - S&P 500 Market.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trading4Living, Jun 29, 2008.

1. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

4 months trading and now your a coach, i see. god if only i were a low life i would not just own what i do but i would be staking claims from my own space station as i fly by planets sipping ice tea.

man i have to get with it - but i think i did prove something i'm smarter than anyone in this thread and most likely on et.

becky the dead give away was you kept telling everyone to im or chat with you privately. this was your downfall.

your welcomed for the advice now move on get another screen name and try it again. this is a really good lesson why people don't use their real name like i do.

mark brown

ps i can expand, on what happens after the free chatting if you wish me to go there, i know the whole scheme.

#61     Jun 30, 2008
  2. I've been trading for the last 3 years I only started the blog this year so it doesn't mean that I only started to trade this year.

I offer what I know for free If I have the time, it can never be done in a forum it takes me about 2 weeks to explain what I have to those who are interested.

I posted my blog URL in the first post but it was removed by the moderator so it wasn't something that I wanted to hide.

I am not sure about you being smart but I wouldn't say that again in public.

and guess what? my real name is Becky

I was here to post my screenshots and get comments dunno why it turned out that way.. oh bummer!

#62     Jun 30, 2008
  3. Keep going Becky...

#63     Jun 30, 2008
  4. ammo

ammo

is mark brown an old name of cold's,the i'm the smartest comment sounds familiar

#64     Jun 30, 2008

5. Why did the moderator remove that URL ?!

#65     Jun 30, 2008
  6. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

yes please do not be deterred - the first good trait of any scammer. just look to our presidents as good examples or our local protected jack hershey.

barron probally figures with all the morons here on et he can make a mint working with scammers - next becky's rights will be protected by the same mods "with different screen names" who protect jack which by coicendence are all supposedly women too. just look at jacks special protected thread he has going now.

wow some nerve - people with scruples better get with it and start getting street smart or get run over. this is why no one makes it trading cause you have to be brutal. or at least be able to identify brutality quickly - defend yourself and keep track of your focus. if not your just a jh kool aid drinking zombie. or the latest incarnation, becky biggs "subliminal message there" i'm positive was intended.

mb

#66     Jun 30, 2008
  7. I guess it was considered advertisement.

#67     Jun 30, 2008
  8. Tums

Tums

#68     Jun 30, 2008
  9. ammo

ammo

so beck,between flamers and bored oprah fans can you tell us how this mornings first half hour kept you out of the market

#69     Jun 30, 2008
  10. LOL. I just threw something in there that I recently wrote and I'm coming back female. DOH! I think I'm gonna need a crisis counselor :eek:

:

#70     Jun 30, 2008