Trading For Living - S&P 500 Market.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trading4Living, Jun 29, 2008.

1. This info is worthless in trading. Say market is tanking hard, A-D obviously in the dump, D outnumbering A by a fair factor and all of the sudden market finds support and high demand and we reverse; it will take quite a bit for A-D to catch up.

It's all about support and resistance supply and demand stop looking for the magical key or holy grail, the sooner you accept this the closer you will be to the real deal.

Incognito

#41     Jun 30, 2008
  2. Who said anything about the holy grail or magical key? You have no idea how I place my trades.

Besides which AD are you talking about?? there are AD issues, volume, etc...

The way I use AD issues, the time I use it, the time I get in a trade and out it's what makes me profitable.

#42     Jun 30, 2008
  3. ...three can do the train

#43     Jun 30, 2008
  4. I can't give you the exact method in public, it's my edge why should I give it up?

You can PM me or chat via Yahoo messenger to send you the screenshots
    and explain how I do it. But I wont promise to give you the exact numbers :p

#44     Jun 30, 2008
  5. Girls. Always teasing.

#45     Jun 30, 2008
  6. Typical ET.

Hey, Look at me!

I'm big

I'm bad

I got nothing to back it up though.

Incognito

#46     Jun 30, 2008
  7. You find this "typical" and you have only been registered for a week?

How many aliases is this for you?

Why not shut the fuck up and actually see how this pans out dipshit?

:cool:

#47     Jun 30, 2008
  8. Almost edited out "dipshit".

On second thought, make that "DIPSHIT".

#48     Jun 30, 2008
  9. this must be the boyfriend

#49     Jun 30, 2008
  10. You can read ET without even registering. so your assumption is incorrect.

I don't need to see where it's going, I already know, everything but P/V lags.

Incognito

#50     Jun 30, 2008