Trading For Living - S&P 500 Market.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trading4Living, Jun 29, 2008.

1. DonKee

DonKee

Of course, you knew.

MandelbrotSet /Jimmy Jams / etc is also Becky Biggs trading for a living S&P 500.

Busted.

#381     Sep 8, 2008
  2. Thanks, Looks like you know how exactly I trade by now I am glad to see some bright people here that what makes up for people like DonKey :D

#382     Sep 8, 2008
  3. Subgunner

Subgunner

Becky,
    would you still have taken the short at 1272.0 if the AD had not hit the 3000 mark? :confused:

#383     Sep 8, 2008
  4. Not at all.

I use a similar logic with my own indicators, so while I can grasp the concepts you use to trade by incorporating the adv/decn, I don't know the specifics ... if I want to find that out, I'll have to drop you an email. :)

LOL, unlike him, there are some reasonable people on this site who believe that those who do the work should be adequately compensated for their efforts and talents.

Go figure. :D

#384     Sep 8, 2008
  5. DonKey - Give it a rest and stop polluting this thread. Those of us who've been around ET a while know full well that MbS/JJ is certainly not Becky Biggs. Please move on to some other topic somewhere else to pursue your conspiracy theories. Thank you.

P.S. So now that I've debunked your conspiracy claim, do I become part of the MbS/JJ/BB multiple personality consortium? :D :D

#385     Sep 8, 2008
  6. It amazes me why with the most profitable strategy you have been obsessed with this thread :confused:

#386     Sep 8, 2008
  7. Morning, Trade 4 what was the outcome this morning ? I saw the advances in excess of 3000 so I figured it would have prompted a trade.

What is the price deterioration you look for to determine a SELL trade against a positive A/D indication ;or vise versa?

#387     Sep 9, 2008
  8. AdvDec reached that level late after 11 I don't start a new trade after 11.

Also at that time the price moved quit a bit already so no trade for me

#388     Sep 9, 2008
  9. Look forward to your comments.

#389     Sep 11, 2008
  10. You could try quoting yourself some more. :D

#390     Sep 11, 2008