Trading For Living - S&P 500 Market.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trading4Living, Jun 29, 2008.

1. stinger88

stinger88

Why are you still here on this thread? You seem very interested in what Becky has to say for someone who thinks shes just a troll and fraud.

#371     Sep 8, 2008
  2. wow you know how to use google?? I hope you wont post that google is a fraud some day :D

#372     Sep 8, 2008
  3. Actually her strategy is very consistent ... and she has shared more than enough information for a smart guy to reverse engineer a portion of it ... I guess you aren't that smart.

Hmm, I just said she has shared quite a bit of quality information in this thread, so that negates the concept of her being a troll, now doesn't it? :D

Point in fact, you're the one trolling the thread, and pretty hard I might add. When, if you feel so keen about sharing your information with the "gullible nOObs", you could put 1/10th of that energy into starting your own thread. :)

If everyone else is seeing what I'm seeing, you're the one with the problems, not Becky. :eek:

#373     Sep 8, 2008
  4. bbqbbq

bbqbbq

Becky, I noticed last loser day and today are both gap up days where the longs didn't work. So generally you like to fill the gap?

#374     Sep 8, 2008
  5. bbqbbq

bbqbbq

I also saw that wednesday was a gap up day where you went short. So generally gap days are suppose to be taken the other side of the trade?

#375     Sep 8, 2008
  6. stinger88

stinger88

Look at a chart of the AD and ES together. If they gap up at the opening but both start to trend down, look for a short. If they gap up and continue to trend up, then look for a long.

#376     Sep 8, 2008
  7. I don't care much about the gap cuz that's not how I trade. I only focus on price action and ADV/DEC

#377     Sep 8, 2008
  8. Thanks. Sorry, it turns out I'm having a problem with my data.

#378     Sep 8, 2008
  9. LOL, I knew you were going to give that answer ... I just decided to let you do it.

LOL some more.

#379     Sep 8, 2008
  10. bbqbbq

bbqbbq

hm, ok thanks for the answer:) so a strong trend 3000 and more can be short and long?

#380     Sep 8, 2008