Trading For Living - S&P 500 Market.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trading4Living, Jun 29, 2008.

1. DonKee

DonKee

I have a couple of questions:

Is Mandlebrat also Becky? It seems like he / she tries to answer a lot of questions directed to Becky.

If this is Becky's reversal strategy, then on her 6 point loser the other day, why didn't she stop and reverse at the 4 point mark, which would be the set-up she had today?

If Mandy is not Becky, then please Mr/Ms Mandlebrat, let Becky answer.

Thanks in advance for your explanation, Becky.

#361     Sep 8, 2008
  2. I agreed with your proposed entry point and bearish bias.

However I've had solid negative readings on the A/D all morning and never saw a +3000 like you observed.

#362     Sep 8, 2008
  3. DonKee You are pathetic!!

#363     Sep 8, 2008
  4. 4 points from the close of the 1st 5m candle seems the standard. (whether this is related to ATR or not...?)

What remains in question is Becky's indicator and the discretionary use of it. Since no one seems to be able to duplicate it (I believe you have come close vertigo) or grasp the use of it (ie: when to bail for just 2 points, hold for bigger gains, or even fade it as in today's case), then it simply becomes a proprietary indicator that confirms an ATR breakout IMO.

I say congrats to Becky! She has something that works for her. And as stated by a previous poster, as long as her winning % stays high and she catches the occasional runner she's going to make her living. :)

#364     Sep 8, 2008
  5. LOL, I'm Jimmy Jam asshole ... bring back old memories?

Becky has a solid system which gives her a detailed understanding of market dynamics and how to successfully trade them (that's just a fancy way of saying she knows when go Go Long and when go Go Short, and make an extremely high percentage of winning trades).

You keep wanting to push her to reveal the reasoning and logic behind her trades, when the fact that she posts her entry signals and and completed trades way in advance should be enough for anyone who doesn't have their head stuck up their ass.
    While I realize that you might be struggling and need help with your trading, she doesn't owe you anything.

Is everything clearer now? ... if not, just pull your head out and you'll get a better view of things.

#365     Sep 8, 2008
  6. Not sure about your indicator here is a screen shot of mine attached

• ad.jpg
      File size:
      15.3 KB
      Views:
    #366     Sep 8, 2008
  7. DonKee

DonKee

Thank you, lol

Your postings on here of your "strategy" are very inconsistant, while it is obvious that you have no idea what your indicators are.

The bottom line is Becky Biggs is just another troll / fraud looking for gullible newbies to pay him / her to "teach them to trade" the S&P 500 market.

#367     Sep 8, 2008
  8. FWIW, this chart matches up with mine on TS - the all market Adv/Decl which is $ADUSD in TS.

Becky - nice job calling the trade in advance, and getting another win. Forget about the naysayers.

#368     Sep 8, 2008
  9. Ok since you've come up with this clever conclusion after all that time... Does that mean that I will never hear again from you DonKey?

#369     Sep 8, 2008
  10. DonKee

DonKee

Yep, just wanted to make sure I got your name in a few posts about the reality of your strategy, so that when someone google searches your name, they find some realistic comments.

#370     Sep 8, 2008