Trading For Living - S&P 500 Market.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trading4Living, Jun 29, 2008.

1. there is, I am waiting for the price to hit
    1260.75 pretty choppy tho.

#321     Sep 4, 2008
  2. Zodiac4u

Zodiac4u

From the time you posted the ES dropped two points and then some. :)

#322     Sep 4, 2008
  3. very fast trade today short at 1260.75
    and out at 1258.75 :D

I left a portion of my contracts running since that was a very strong signal today

#323     Sep 4, 2008
  4. Quick and easy today Becky! Good job.

#324     Sep 4, 2008
  5. Becky,
    you left some on, what would criterion be for taking profits on the remaining

#325     Sep 4, 2008
  6. And would that also mean that you have modified your profit goals from the original system....what portion of the exposure are you holding...

This modification flies in the face of your discipline you have apparently maintained over the last 6 months....why the change now?

At what point would you have described this modification to you prospective clients/users? Today....?

I have a feeling you have just opened Pandora's box:(

#326     Sep 4, 2008
  7. No modifications happened.. If you read the older posts you will see that I already mentioned that when I get strong signals I let it run. ]

If you checked my blog also you will see that on some days I earn 10 or more points in a single trade. They are rare but they happen.

#327     Sep 4, 2008
  8. bbqbbq

bbqbbq

well, i don't know about that, but obviously she does have a working system and it's not a bad idea to continuously refine it. Making the r:r ratio higher then 3:1 should be priority there

#328     Sep 4, 2008
  9. stinger88

stinger88

Dude - what is your problem? You've got this negative vibe about you....its like you're trying to find fault in everything Becky does. If you dont like her what she posts, then why do you even bother coming here to read her posts. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it.

#329     Sep 4, 2008
  10. Dood, negative vibes are what this place is all about. :cool:

#330     Sep 4, 2008