Trading For Living - S&P 500 Market.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trading4Living, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with her posting that response.

Neither you (nor anyone else) need to pay her for her services if you don't need them, or put yourself on her waiting list, for the same reason.

But if someone does need help it sounds like she has a sound strategy for trading the e-minis and making some consistent coin... which is much more difficult than most people realize.

Or they can take the route of putting in the "ass in the seat" time so that they can develop a consistent trading methodology for the e-mini's ... and if they choose that route, I'll see'm in 3 to 5 years hence, if then. :)

The only thing I would like to see is that she post blotters confirming the size that she is trading, that would really seal the deal for me. Earning the right to trade 10 (or more) cars on the ES is nothing to sneeze at :cool:

#241     Aug 27, 2008
  2. Will post a screen shot of my account next trade to confirm the size, no problem :cool:

#242     Aug 27, 2008
  3. bbqbbq

bbqbbq

how come you only trade 13 contracts when you said you've been trading for 3 years and this method makes you $1000 a day?

And you've only been posting a blog for half a year :eek:

#243     Aug 28, 2008
  4. trade4living........thanks for sharing your info........one of the few ET threads worth reading

#244     Aug 28, 2008
  5. It takes time to build an account up. It doesn't start out making $1000 a day ...

The length of time that Becky has been running a blog is not relevant to this conversation.

#245     Aug 28, 2008
  6. It takes more than you think to build an account besides I kinda spend some big bucks every now and then.

Posting a blog for half a year has nothing to do with how long I've been trading!

#246     Aug 28, 2008
  7. Expecting a long trade today, Entry price 1294.75 will post back once I am in.

#247     Aug 28, 2008
  8. Thankyou for the heads up...

I am little intrigued...your initial statement was that you go +-4 points to enter...fair enough....then yesterday it was 3or 4 points to enter...but today we have an opening of 89.00 and your entry point is going to be 94.75 ....5 3/4 points from opening....

Simple question....why the difference?

#248     Aug 28, 2008
  9. Correction...my mistake should read 89.50 for 51/4 point difference.

#249     Aug 28, 2008
  10. It's not a fixed number depends on the setup but it averages about 4 some times 3 some times 5.

#250     Aug 28, 2008