Trading For Living - S&P 500 Market.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trading4Living, Jun 29, 2008.

1. DonKee

DonKee

not at all. please, let us know what adv/dec indicator you are looking at that has a reading of +3000 / -3000. as I said, I'm pretty dense.

thank you in advance for the explanation and the sharing of ideas.

#231     Aug 27, 2008
  2. You can just check yahoo finance if you want to see advances vs declines.

This image is from today.

#232     Aug 27, 2008
  3. DonKee

DonKee

Thank you so much. I do know what the advaning and declining issues are.

What I don't understand and I can't find where Becky Biggs has ever elaborated on is, what is the +3,000 / -3,000 number that she refers to as her main filter for a trade.

It would be great if Becky Biggs could clarify (or maybe I just missed it).

Thanks in advance for clarifying and sharing.

#233     Aug 27, 2008
  4. Trading4Living

You share more on this board than 90% of others with their 1000 posts, don’t waste your time searching their history.

I enjoy following, keep it up.

Your entries aren’t great, you don’t buy near the lows and sell near the highs (entries), yet you consistently have a high win ratio....hmmm I think there is something there for all of us. :)

BB

#234     Aug 27, 2008
  5. Hey there , could you respond to my question above?

I think what Don Kee is trying to get at is , is the entry point +3 or +4..you had previously stated that were looking for +4.

What would probably best serve your purposes is that you state whether it is a buy/sell (potential) at approximately 9.45 as you did for the non -trade day yesterday...consistency is the key that will support your thread.

Anyway, as I see it you 2 for 2 this week...tres bien:cool:

#235     Aug 27, 2008
  6. Nah, Don Kee is being a donkey. :eek:

If he wants someone to come on here and share their entire system on the board maybe he should ... oh, gosh I don't know. :confused:

Start a Journal! :eek:

Hey, now there's a novel thought. :D

#236     Aug 27, 2008
  7. DonKee

DonKee

Thank you for the clarification, sir.

I had originally thought this was a thread on Becky Biggs sharing some of her ideas on trading and how she determines when and why to take a trade. As per your explanation, I now see that is just a posting of someone's entries and exits.

Again, thank you for the explanation.

#237     Aug 27, 2008
  8. With my current profit targets I trade 3-5 more contracts every month.

Now I am trading 10 contracts, next week I will be trading 13.

#238     Aug 27, 2008
  9. :confused: ... have you been reading the same thread as me?

It looks to me like she that is exactly what she had done ... if any of you guys are going to continue shorting strong markets and buying weak ones after reading this thread, it's your own fault! :eek: :D

If that's all you've gotten from the thread maybe you should just move along ... the invitation to start your Journal is still standing, I'm sure you would be much happier playing in your own sandbox. :p

#239     Aug 27, 2008
  10. don't you think there is some basis to distrust her "motives" based on the solicitation for payment "to avoid the waiting list"..

how can you overlook that point? i do agree a person should not be abused for posting her strategies; just after reading that post i must pause and scratch my head.

#240     Aug 27, 2008