Trading For Living - S&P 500 Market.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trading4Living, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Just entered a trade today.
    Short at 1280.00

Will post back when I exit the trade

#211     Aug 25, 2008
  2. Exit at 1278.00 that was a fast one today
    2 points earned.

will post the screen shot shortly on my blog minimoneyblog.com

#212     Aug 25, 2008
  3. Good hit.

#213     Aug 25, 2008
  4. 50_Bip

50_Bip

Looks like a good one. Best of luck.

#214     Aug 25, 2008
  5. 6pt stops and 2pt targets. Good luck with that.:)

#215     Aug 25, 2008
  6. You just don't get it don't ya?

#216     Aug 25, 2008
  7. What?? Nice sentence.:confused:

#217     Aug 25, 2008
  8. DonKee

DonKee

It's nice that Becky Biggs is posting her trades, but I still see no strategy posted other than vague references to the a/d line.

Maybe I just didn't read all of the posts in this thread and I missed it. Becky, the reason the haters come out is because hundreds of people come on this forum with their "trades" and no real sharing of strategy specifics.

It still amazes me that anyone who trades the ES doesn't use the simplest strategy and the most profitable one I have ever come across.

Fade the PP in the direction of the Nas, XLF, and A/D line.

I shorted right after the open (1284.75) using a stop 2 pts above the PP. I keep exiting a portion every time my key overbought/oversold indicator goes to extremes and continue moving my stops down on the remaining.

At this point, we are extremely oversold and my stop sits above the high of the previous 15 minute bar (1270.25).

It's not a complex strategy and it makes a nice load of money. There are a lot of days where you get chopped up a little or the PP is never hit, but I have other strategies to enter on those type of days.

There's the explanation of the simplest and probably most profitable ES strategy you will ever find (no charge, no blogs, not seeking fame and fortune).

Okay, Becky....can you describe your entry, exit, and money management techniques for us?

Thanks in advance.

#218     Aug 25, 2008
  9. DonKee

DonKee

finally stopped out per above post at 1269.25 (using previous 15 min bar high).

Great day to trade, now it's time to take the dog for a long walk and enjoy the outdoors.

#219     Aug 25, 2008
  10. I trade based on 2 things price action and adv/dec issues. on the opening I wait for the adv/dec to hit a strong level like +3000 (numbers might be different on your chart) for long trades or -3000 for short trades. then the price has to confirm too so if the advdec reached the +3000 level upwards and the price moved 4 points above the open price I simply go long and vice versa pretty simply method and it works very well I don't trade after 11:30 tho

#220     Aug 25, 2008