Trading For Living - S&P 500 Market.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trading4Living, Jun 29, 2008.

1. A/D reading to -5000, oh wait, there's only 3200 give or take, wonder what the hell this mangina is looking at.

Incognito

#121     Jul 1, 2008
  2. what part of "numbers might be different on your charting software" didn't you understand?

#122     Jul 1, 2008
  3. I wait for a certain price action/movement before I get in.

#123     Jul 1, 2008
  4. monti1a

monti1a

Welcome to ET :D

#124     Jul 1, 2008
  5. A day full of trading opportunites for people with other methods is wasted by you!!!
    How could you sit there watching the market move up and down, offering money, but refuse to take it?

#125     Jul 1, 2008
  6. What the hell you talking about, there are a limited number of equities in the NYSE. I don't give a shit if you are using Mangina Charting for Dummies the fluctuation should be minimal. You spoke of a number as high of 6000 NET, when the exchange has about half of that, TOTAL.

Incognito

#126     Jul 1, 2008
  7. A/D is a seriously lagging indicator, when you see your number coming up, the trend is largely over. That's why I find the chart in the opening post ridiculous: entering a reversing red bar, sat through an opposite color bar...Any normal trader would have got out, except me, I never exit without a profit:D

#127     Jul 1, 2008
  8. You are a liar!

You said you based your trades on A/D, that's why I didn't comment on your first chart.

Now you say you wait for price action/movement (by the way, action and movement mean the same!), then your entry and exit do not make sense!

#128     Jul 1, 2008
  9. Jaba122

Jaba122

I wonder if you could elaborate a little more on what other things provide context to price action please. I use sector's relative strength, QQQs, adv/dec ratio, etc...

J

#129     Jul 1, 2008
  10. not every method catch every move.. I said before that I trade in trending days and since that day was going up and down then good look to other methods

I am happy with my humble method as long as it's consistent.

#130     Jul 1, 2008