Trading For Living - S&P 500 Market.

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trading4Living, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Hi,

Hi I am Becky Biggs, I will be posting my trades in the S&P 500 market here with screenshots. Drop me a line if you have any questions.

Here is my last trade:

18 July 2008
    [​IMG]

2. Hi

Here are the screenshots of all the trades I placed in June. It's a zip file attached.

• june.zip
      File size:
      203.3 KB
      Views:
  3. Oh goodie, I get to be the first to ask what your actual strategy is.

4. I only trade big moves, I bypass all choppy and small trades. minimum target is 2 points per trade. Also some times maybe 1 or 2 times a month the market trend and keep moving in a single direction all day. I capture those moves and end up winning 10 - 20 points per trade but they are rare tho..

I trade based on the Advance/Decline indicator which tells the real intention of the market in any given day.

BTW, I don't trade every day only 2 or 3 times a week but when it happens I would be pretty sure it's a winner.. I take a loss every couple of months since I don't trade like 10 times a day. Last loser was last March.

5. HSC.1775

HSC.1775

Another trader posting winning trades after the fact. Wow. How long until you offer us your winning system for a "small" fee?

6. I don't have a system for sale I am not a marketer. I can show you my method tho and we can chat online if you want to.

7. March, April and May trades.. Screen shots attached.

8. O GOODIE, WE'RE ALL SAVED

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Glad to see your post and look forward to hearing about your methods and results.

Why don't you don't trade every day? I have been trading the ES every day since Dec. and I see 'trending days' about twice a week. Not catching them yet but I'm starting to recognize them in time to trade them.

10. SWhiting, thanks I don't trade every day because I prefer to capture trending moves and as you know they don't happen every day. I prefer 1 big trade than few smaller ones ;-)

bunds, Nah I think I am too hot for you :D

#10     Jun 29, 2008