Trading for Girls

Discussion in 'Politics' started by garfangle, Jul 31, 2003.

1. they are dating rich traders, so no need for stressful occupation

#11     Jul 31, 2003
  2. ALSO...

THE FEMALE'S JOB IS TO APPEAR ATTRACTIVE AND CARE FOR HER CHILDREN. THE FEMALE NEEDS TO LOOK ATTRACTIVE SO THAT A MALE WILL WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH HER. THIS IS THE CASE SO THAT SHE WILL REPRODUCE AND CONTINUE THE SPECIES. AND AS I SAID, SHE WILL CARE FOR HER YOUNG, BECAUSE IF SHE DOESN'T, THE CHILDREN WOULD PROBABLY DIE ON THEIR OWN (WHICH WOULD MAKE HER REPRODUCING POINTLESS). WHILE SHE IS CARING FOR HER BABIES, THE MALE IS OUT GETTING FOOD, ETC.

The funny thing is, this same shit goes on today with humans, but we've made it more complicated.

BOTTOM LINE = GIRLS, LOOK PRETTY. GUYS, BE THE MAN.

#12     Jul 31, 2003
  3. What are you getting at, electron? :confused:

~Scientist

#13     Jul 31, 2003
  4. Party Animal : You are an ignorant, chauvinistic idiot.

AND STOP WRITING WITH CAPS ON WE CAN ALL HEAR YOU!!!

This guy is just turning into another FPC. Great... :eek:

~Scientist

#14     Jul 31, 2003
  5. gms

gms

This assumption of a under representation of female traders. What is it based on?

Maybe there's an under representation of women in just about all industries, because a good amount of them become fulltime mothers or housewives, as opposed to men, and so we don't see them in the office.

#15     Jul 31, 2003
  6. YES, MASTER, I WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE YOU SAY SO.

UH, NO..

#16     Jul 31, 2003
  7. It is the underrepresentation as compared with other finance positions. It is based on both my anicdotal observations as well as job survey's I've seen in mags. like Stock & Commodities/Active Trader/Forbes.

#17     Jul 31, 2003
  8. I have six female traders; they are profitable, consistent, conservative and have no interest in being a superstar ...

#18     Aug 1, 2003
  9. When I was in high school, I'd spend hours every day at the video arcade. Seeing a chick in the video arcade was about as common as a Muslim at a pacifist's convention.

I think trading (especially short-term) operates on a similar brain-wave as Double Dragon or Street Fighter II. The female brain just isn't as interested in this sort of activity.

#19     Aug 1, 2003
  10. double dragon and street fighter 2 RULED.

i still have SNES hoooked up 2 my tv..sometimes my friends and i still play SF2 when they come over n drink beers.

I USE KEN AND RYU AND WASTE EVERYONE....

#20     Aug 1, 2003