Trading for a Living - the journey to self discovery

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Th3UglyTruth, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Will close out NFLX short today if it doesn't make a new low before EOD. Can't be too greedy! Currently at $129.25

#151     Sep 22, 2011
  2. Closed NFLX short yesterday as it didn't make a new low. Even using $180 as entry price and current price of $132...the profit from this trade have been epic! Closed half of RIMM short yesterday.

Bought AAPL OTM Jan 2013 400C @$73.25

:D

#152     Sep 23, 2011
  3. Closed all RIMM short $23.50...rumors of Vodafone...no need to be greedy.

SJ passed away RIP. Truly sad. AAPL hasn't been doing much lately...earnings on Oct 18th.

#153     Oct 6, 2011
  4. sorry have been off for way to long. I dont make many long term calls but it should be noted that they are very different then my day trading calls.

Think I'll start a new journal of my long term calls. they seem to be all spread out on emails, face book ect.

#154     Mar 14, 2012
  5. In keeping with today's trend of platform "flaws" I thought I would revisit my short.

The amazing thing about this system was it was NOT ever tested on any other stock. Historically this was a FIRST for NFLX.

I am more impressed with the above fact then the potential gains.

I'm not sure, but this trade may have took advantage of yet another TOS "flaw" (as tech support called it)

It seemed so clear at the time I was SO sure.

[​IMG]

#155     Feb 13, 2013