Trading for a fast car

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chris Watts, Jul 26, 2003.

1. So you're saying that a Porsche with a Tiprtronic transmission, for example, is a doctors' and dentists' car?

#21     Jul 27, 2003
  2. That's pretty much what I'm saying.

#22     Jul 27, 2003
  3. jem

jem

I agree with sarasota. That statement seemed out of character for Ditch. Who took Ditch's moniker. Now, I did fully expect fpc to say something when I read it.

I will say this since this game is always changing, if you are making your living off trading. You should not waste your trading capital too quickly on cars and boats because that capital will give you a great deal of security when the markets get tough.

#23     Jul 27, 2003
  4. Wow, trully enlightening... In fact, I don't even have a car.

#24     Jul 27, 2003
  5. We have some Porsche Fans i see. The 996 is a great car. Good job Chis. I love my Porsche, but that new Lambo V10 is killer,we shall see. It's Sunday, the weather is great, time to go take a ride.

Wavetrader:) :cool: :)

#25     Jul 27, 2003
  6. Recently I've been very disappointed in FPCs language in chat. For example, he called someone a jerk for dissing the loozers futures room. Classic FPC has always been able to do better than just 'jerk.' I thought someone hijacked his account.

#26     Jul 27, 2003
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

This reminds me of a joke I heard ages ago.

What is the difference between a Porsche and a porcupine?

On a porcupine, the pricks are on the outside.:D :D

#27     Jul 27, 2003
  8. LOL...no, I don't drive an M3, but I have driven one so know what I'm talking about.

-FastTrader :D

#28     Jul 27, 2003
  9. Dustin

Dustin

Considering all my guy friends drool over my '98 M3 and most girls don't know the difference between a 325i and an M3, I would say you are mistaken. BTW the car is for sale if anyone is interested. Located in Bay Area.

#29     Jul 27, 2003
  10. Ditch

Ditch

Let's not mix things up. This isn't about the guy's accomplishments, but about his taste in cars.

#30     Jul 27, 2003