Trading firms options?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by rod, Apr 13, 2010.

1. rod

rod

I want to get into trading and so I`ve started reading and studying about technical analysis on my own but as I`ve researched on firms here in South Florida(or anywhere for that matter...) that I could start this career(prop firm, etc etc) that would train and teach me how to trade, I`ve noticed most of them, if not all, require capital contribution to get in. I have a consuming passion for trading but I don`t seem to find a way to start in a firm that teaches me how to unless I come up with some money which I dont have. Is that my only option? I truly don`t care if I have to go to a futures, derivatives or forex firm as long as they are teaching me technical analysis and how to trade succesfully. FYI, I have no B.S degree. Is there ANY way I could start this career? I`m currently unemployed and looking for a job, but I would actually like to get a job somewhere that I could learn something from and make the most of my time.

I need the Turtle Trader Project V2 BETA started ASAP, someone please let Richard Dennis know about me...maybe Michael Covel will pick it up lol

Please, someone tell me it`s possible and not the only possibility being me waiting til I save up $25k so I can start somewhere. :\

Thanks to all.