Trading Expo

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Shorteee, Feb 17, 2002.

1. trader5287,

can you believe I had a chance to drive a cart just like the ARCA car and couldn't make it! ARCA invited me to drive that hummer but with only 450 hp and I couldn't make it. That hurt!

Join our Web-X on Thursday if you would like a free view of some live trades. visit www.terranovaonline.com. Trade Wise!

#101     Feb 23, 2002
  2. Trader5287,

Yeah, that ARCA car was hot. I was hoping that RJT.com would have a car there also since they feature one in their ads.

To your comment on the market map from SmartMoney.com. It is a very cool tool indeed and I have used it. As I recall, though, it ranks sectors by percent CHANGE for the day. What I have found more helpful is finding the sectors that were up/down the most from the OPEN, not the change for the day. This way I know more what is tradable. Sometimes sectors will gap and stay on the top of the sector watch but not be that tradeable during the day.

What is your thought on that?

#102     Feb 25, 2002
  3. David,

Be glad you missed driving the ARCA car. I used to drive a similar lower powered version and there's nothing like it. You would have been hooked for life!

#103     Feb 25, 2002
    #104     Apr 16, 2002