Trading Documentary DVDs

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Chris Paciello, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Doesn't that look good?

#11     Jul 31, 2011
  2. I guess The Pit is not available yet on DVD.

Anything else like that besides Floored?

#12     Jul 31, 2011
  3. i too am interested but just the documentaries. is there any place to see these again legitamately?

#13     Jul 31, 2011
  4. I guess The Pit is not available yet on DVD.

Anything else like that besides Floored?

#14     Jul 31, 2011
  5. Contact the tv stations that aired some of these to find a copy, Otherwise you'll have to get them from others or "illegitimately" on the internet if you can find them.

Some are on youtube for free . Do some searching first before you go searching for illegal downloads.

FWIW I downloaded darknight the batman movie through torrent two years ago and got a letter from my cable company saying they will cut my service if it happens again and that paramount pictures has the right to sue me so I don't recommend the "illigitimate" route.

#15     Jul 31, 2011
  6. Damn. How they find that out? I assume your cable provider is your internet provider as well then?

Yeah, I'd rather get it from someone on here.

#16     Jul 31, 2011
  7. Can anybody help me out?

#17     Jul 31, 2011
  8. I'm looking for a really good trading movie to watch this week. Anyone have one for sale or trade? Documentary type or movie?

Something that is about the markets specifically.

#18     Aug 20, 2011
  9. Lornz

Lornz

#19     Aug 20, 2011
  10. Illum

Illum

Open Outcry

I really liked this one. Just order from their site

Also I had fun just watchin this guy talk to new traders down on cbot. Some kind of noobie seminar. Old.... vids, but really interesting on pit trading. You can tell this guy was really genuine and trying to help. You can watch these right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3KiNxJngGQ&feature=related

#20     Aug 20, 2011