Trading discipline isn't about fortitude. It's about conviction.

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Zvi_WholeBrainTrading, May 8, 2024.

1. @danielc1

I will answer for you. It is blue.

Tuesday May 7th. The Celtics beat the Cavaliers 120 to 95.

How do I know these answers? Because I saw it with own 2 eyes.

In trading, its the same, I only know what I see. I only know what I see. If I can not see it in trading, its a lie.

Do not tell me nothing, show me everything! SimpleMeLike.
    I see better than I hear or read! SimpleMeLike.
    I am like a blind man, all I want to do is see! SimpleMeLike.

upload_2024-5-9_16-58-39.png

#21     May 9, 2024
  2. p0box4

p0box4

Exactly, what he described is how every noob or unsuccessful trader thinks but it couldn't be further from the truth.

Luckily he is worrying for nothing, with a mindset like his it is extremely unlikely that he will ever "make millions trading ES".

#22     May 9, 2024
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  3. Good Evening p0box4,

I will take a million from this ES futures market. That is for 1000% for certain!!! Guaranteed. And I have pure proof I will do it, and I can see it.

That is the only damn mindset I need to have.

#23     May 9, 2024
  4. Overnight

Overnight

The key to having a trading system is to do it for real. If you do not do it for real, then you do not believe in your own system, which you do not, as evidenced by your lack of postings of trading results, using YOUR system.

Here is my "system"...

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/and-they-have-a-plan-live.306838/

Where is yours?
    The problem with all you dumbfuckers coming onto this site, promising roses and lollipops about trading psychology, or result-driven trading, is that you do not realize that a whole bunch of folks here have seen your ilk before, and will see you again, after you are chased off the site for being bullshit artists. Like you.

My journal is the key standard here, on this site, for no BS. It has wins, it has losses, and it stands the test of time for realism.

Unfortunately it is currently net negative, but by all that is holy fuck, it is real.

So bye bye wanna-be advertiser. You have a front-line to get through to get to our members you wish to fleece, and I am a part of that front line.

You silver-tongued devil you. *wink wink say no MORE squire!*

#24     May 9, 2024
    Picaso, SimpleMeLike and PPC like this.
  5. danielc1

danielc1

Okay,

How do you know we see the same color when we look up to the sky? You call it blue, I also call it blue and the only reason for that is, because we have learned to identify when we see blue to call it blue. But it could be that you see purple for me and you just learned it to call it blue. That is what we will never know about our fellow men. How they are programmed to see things. It reminds me of this picture. What do you see? You do not see what you see, you see what you think you see. You see an old woman or you see a young woman. Your thoughts determines this reality. Every reality. Screenshot_20240329_060131_Kindle.jpg

#25     May 10, 2024
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. PPC

PPC

+1
    He’s here just fishing for suckers that he wants to fleece at the rate of US$250 per hour.

On a side note; for those with weak minds, here is how you develop mental toughness :D

#26     May 10, 2024
  7. Good Morning danielc1,,

None of you what said can make anyone make money trading in the ES futures market and get rich.

I am just trying to get paid my friend in the ES Futures market.

That is all I know. I do not understand anything else besides ES futures market and making money.

Hopefully my new algo can turn around and prove me right. I gotta back test these last days and see if back tester not lying to me.

I do not understand what you are talking about man.

Just go make money trading.

upload_2024-5-10_10-37-21.png

#27     May 10, 2024
    semperfrosty likes this.
  8. Not bad Guacomole but could use less chopped tomato.:D

#28     May 10, 2024
    SimpleMeLike likes this.
  9. Hello semperfrosty,

Ended the day +$2000.

That is what I like to see. Making money!!!

That it all I want to see my friend.

I just want to make ALOT of money in the ES markets.

it just that simple.

upload_2024-5-10_15-10-50.png

#29     May 10, 2024
    semperfrosty likes this.
  10. schizo

schizo

Well, good for you but what you so giddy about? The graph shows you lost over $2000 on Monday and $1800 on Tuesday. :wtf:

#30     May 10, 2024