Trading Desks?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Toonces, Jan 16, 2004.

1. kowboy,

Nice setup. Can't you just buy the table legs at home depot? And I love that keypad.

#11     Jan 17, 2004
  2. kowboy

kowboy

Thanks AAA.

I don't know if you can buy the table legs at Home Depot. As an after thought, it would be easier to build if you left the original particle board top on the legs. And just used 1 1/4 inch drywall screws through the under side to attach the plywood top to the particle board.

#12     Jan 17, 2004
  3. Toonces

Toonces

#13     Jan 17, 2004
  4. i'mlong

i'mlong

That's pretty impressive. Do you know any other sites that sell trading desks?

#14     Jan 17, 2004
  5. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

LOL.....ET stupidity allways puts a smile on my face......

A trading desk.......and the pic. posted is not a trading desk......those are trading equipment......as in screens and Cpus....LOL

ENE is selling a real trading desk on EBAY, however its for 10 traders.

A TRADING DESK is a basic desk with wiring for say a BOND phone, or a phone to the floor, with switchs that allow you to BUZZ the floor broker..>LOL>>>>>

That is a real trading desk.

IKEA has some pretty cool DESK for all activities.....LOL.........

Man.......please keep them coming:D

#15     Jan 17, 2004
  6. i'mlong

i'mlong

Couldn't find the trading desk that "ENE" is selling on Ebay. Can you post the link?

Thanks,

#16     Jan 18, 2004
  7. mrmoose

mrmoose

if you are in city such as nyc or chicago with alot of traders you might want to contact used furniture dealers to get somthing fancy cheap if that is what you want.

#17     Jan 18, 2004
  8. i posted in another forum on the ultimate desks for trading. i think they are made by a german company. unfortunately, the name escapes me and i can't find the post. does any one remember ?

surfer

#18     Jan 18, 2004
  9. baum

baum

#19     Jan 18, 2004
  10. i'mlong

i'mlong

I only saw mostly multi screen displays on that link. Where did you see the trading desks?

#20     Jan 18, 2004