Trading couple for 3 years are harassed by UBS Bahamas, your help will bring victory

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CSEtrader, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Overnight

Overnight

You do know that courier is the universal font of the US government, yes? While their "official" font is Times New Roman, courier is the font still used for printing text on federal forms. It is crazy that your fight for "justice" should be made in the font that governments use to harass it's citizens.

Just sayin'.

#51     Apr 21, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

Reminds me of a song.

#52     Apr 21, 2018
  3. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

#53     Apr 21, 2018
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Game over, man!

And P.S., you will not win a music battle with me, "friendo". You do not understand context.

Guy Sweens? Electronica hack, wanna'-be Brian Eno.

#54     Apr 21, 2018
    themickey likes this.
  5. The highlight of my day, was downloading this majestic song. o_O -- and randomly discovering and buying bath bombs in Walmart on clearance for 50 cents each, they're the size of skee-balls. and buying Melatonin and Folic Acid pills.

I saw this woman looking at me in the store -- I still Got it.
    Black boots, black jeans, and tucked-in V neck black shirt with blue sporty sunglasses placed on them. Gets them all the time.
    Milk whey protein shakes and working out. I could probably get laid so easily, but yet I'm a somewhat reclusive virgin.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    #55     Apr 21, 2018
    themickey likes this.
  6. Longshort whatever - member only since 2nd of April using offensive language and still continue after being told to stop by OP to me looks like he is not by any means neutral here
    Why would new member get involved if he did not have skin in the game?
    This kind of turns a tide that there is indeed allegedly some kind of fraud that took place.If you think those banks in offshore locations are playing by the rules you are kidding yourself.

@CSEtrader
    I suggest you re-read what @murray t turtle wrote earlier in post #21 on this thread and follow his advice.
    You need to write to the bank's headquarters in United States and also to regulatory body.
    And make sure those letters require signature that they were received
    Good Luck

#56     Apr 21, 2018
    CSEtrader and vanzandt like this.
  7. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Dear Van_der_Voort, thank you very much! What a relief to find someone who understands us. I reported the use of bad words, and maybe the administrator hasn't reacted yet because it is Saturday.
    As for our war - sadly we already wrote to UBS' headquarters back in 2013, when after claiming a refund for their constantly wrong executions - that lasted up to 15 minutes! - they locked our trading account and the story began. We are in courts, but no one is giving us a hearing... Again, UBS Bahamas prohibited us from trading futures! So we traded ETFs and now maybe there is an authority we have not tried yet, thank @murray t turtle for the idea, and you for reminding. Back in 2010, after the Credit Suisse issue, we contacted SEC in NYC, who they said that they have no jurisdiction and must contact SEC Bahamas, this sounded strange to us. But nevertheless, we contacted SEC Bahamas who in turn did nothing. We hope with this petition to make them move. Your friend, @murray t turtle has signed it already - huge thanks to him! Thank you, and please sign if you can! Have a nice weekend!

#57     Apr 21, 2018
  8. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

This is I did not know.. And why are you putting "", or do you mean that UBS acted justly by entering into an agreement for 5 years, making late executions for a whole year, and instead of refunding us started haltering our account, demanding the whole loan to be paid back four years before liquidation, sequestering more than 500.00$ from our account and at the same time declaring to go into liquidation in the Bahamas? The whole story is in our legal proceedings. If you agree that this is an injustice, a miscarriage of justice, then please, sign our petition and help us share it.

#58     Apr 21, 2018
  9. The story by OP reads like a cheap novella, where a boring plot is obscured by totally unrelated subplots with references to Hitler, Beatles, and numerous quotes attributed to historical figures, outlined in different colors and fonts for special effect. To appeal to the reader's sense of adventure, the plot is set in the Bahamas, and there are occasional illustrations of what Bahamas look like, which is apparently a place which has a lot of seagulls and kids.

I looked up the real story, and it's quite banal. Here it is. The OP took a loan from a bank to run a "trading business". Subsequently, the OP defaulted on the interest payments, and the bank now wants the principal back. End of story.

Reference: https://www.jcpc.uk/cases/docs/jcpc-2016-0052-judgment.pdf

#59     Apr 21, 2018
    traderslair likes this.
  10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Are you comparing you trying to default on a mortgage the same as surviving the holocaust?

#60     Apr 21, 2018