Trading couple for 3 years are harassed by UBS Bahamas, your help will bring victory

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CSEtrader, Apr 19, 2018.

1. I want them also. I am tired of All-Bran.

I hope the OP resolves the issue however he needs to chill. The petition may be very signable. I recall a case I took against a UK government department, I was 'right' and I even won but I was in a state of vengeful semi-obsession for nearly ten months. A lesson learned.. I will still stand on principle but I'm not getting in that deep again. :)

I have fig-rolls and milk.. I could mash them into little hoops.. or slice them thin.

#41     Apr 20, 2018
  2. themickey

themickey

Have you tried the new muesli which is made in Nigeria? Down load the App and click on link, your bowl will suddenly fill up, there's another App for the milk.

#42     Apr 20, 2018
  3. Overnight

Overnight

I don't do apps. I stare at charts, molds and fungus.

#43     Apr 20, 2018
  4. themickey

themickey

Smells like this could be Nigerian mold & fungus

#44     Apr 20, 2018
    Overnight likes this.
  5. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

#45     Apr 21, 2018
  6. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

This is not nonsense. Those are facts and are true.
    I don't blame you - back in 2009 we were naive and did not imagine how those big Suisse banks are operating in the offshore Bahamas. Just avoid offending me.
    If you have a little care of the fight against white collar crime, please, sign our petition.
    We have more than 3000 pages with evidence of UBS' breaches. For this reason, they are using all procedural tricks and cruelty, blackmail on us, just to force us to give up.

#46     Apr 21, 2018
  7. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

What do you mean, could you explain, please?
    We have more than 3000 pages with evidence of UBS' breaches. For this reason, they are using all procedural tricks and cruelty, blackmailing us, just to force us to give up.

If you have at least some form of respect for the fight against whitecollar crime and respect of traders rights worldwide, please, sign our petition.

#47     Apr 21, 2018
  8. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

I am not ill, it is our society, education system and much more is ill in 2018. I hope that you will sign our petition and once we are in court the judges will decide.

#48     Apr 21, 2018
  9. Overnight

Overnight

If you knew how mind-blowing the name "Slartibartfast" is, you'd not continue that line of thought. Wheee!

#49     Apr 21, 2018
    BaconSandwich and Slartibartfast like this.
  10. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Please, do not make your opinion universal, because your opinion is yours only. And let me say - that it is damaging you, indifference is a poisoned weapon. “The opposite of love is not to hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.”
    Elie Wiesel The Nobel Peace Prize 1986

#50     Apr 21, 2018