Trading couple for 3 years are harassed by UBS Bahamas, your help will bring victory

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CSEtrader, Apr 19, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

#431     Apr 14, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

The Monument of Mamaev Kurgan, where in 1943 the Nazi Army was defeated and where began the victorious advance of the forces of Freedom and Goodwill which lead to the Victory of Russia and its alleys against the Nazis. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mamayev_Kurgan

The battle was with more human losses than ever occurred, and the paragon maybe too much.

But, yes, we are going through the nightmare of our existence and slowness of a justice system and we truly hope that our fight may bring the same change for all traders, freedom from evil forces, which are trying to enslave us - no more hidden fees, no more fictitious trades, no more late executions and disrespect.

#432     Apr 14, 2019
  3. #433     Apr 14, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  4. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

It is. The whole Victory of the WWII is a miracle like a fairy tale where good always triumphs over evil.
    It was largest in history concentration of military forces, it was agains country devastated by Revolution, Red terror and Stalin's purges, it was strong sympathy towards Nazis in highest ranks of allies.
    But nothing could prevent the Good from triumph.
    So will be for ll traders - because we, retail traders are bringing peace, freedom and prosperity to the society.
    May our battle be the Stalingrad's U-turn, where dishonest brokers of all type will finally defeated, disappeared or modified to make a honest and good service.

#434     Apr 14, 2019
  5. tomorton

tomorton

CSETrader - I have nothing to say on your trading record or your ongoing issues with UBS Bahamas.

However, you were the one who initiated discussion in this thread on an additional subject, Julian Assange's arrest, in which I was interested and so I replied. I didn't start the discussion and neither did any other contributors, you started this. I don't see I did anything contrary to the forum rules and I haven't heard from admin there was any problem. However, now that you have encountered opinions on the Julian Assange affair which do not agree with your own you are requesting the whole matter be censored out of the record.

If you wish, you can just stop discussing Julian Assange but its futile to try to re-jig the thread so it looks like you didn't say what you said and I didn't say what I said. You must see, you can't just have the whole world re-arranged for your convenience and happiness.......

And if you could, what would that say about your credibility and trustworthiness?

#435     Apr 15, 2019
  6. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Tomorton,
    It appears you have arduous intent to not hear me - please be patient to my English and bear with me.
    I did not start Assange theme to discuss Assange, but with only one intention - to show how crowd who yesterday applaud and support always disappeared when courage is required, which is what happened to us in our battle.

You did not know details about our war with UBS, can I believe it? Well, in case it is truth, please, visit our website and hopefully understand why I can not accept for this thread to be moved here.

You are much longer on ET then I am. So, you either naive or brought me in trap. The wise member explained to me that certain members would intentionally go off the topic, so the thread they dislike would be moved in the chit chat.
    You should know that and should have honesty to stop posting Assange's issues comments, when I pointed that it is out of topic.

And now you are trying to twist again reality? When did I try to re-arange what I say? I did not . I only offered, in order to bring my thread back, different possibilities to moderators - either delete all this posts or paste in a new thread.

As for discussion about Assange, I already offered solutions to you. So, choose if you wish to discuss it in another place and stop bring this off topic argument here.

If you have questions-thoughts about our UBS - Credit Suisse war, you are very welcome here, after this thread will be hopefully healed and restored.

This thread is about how to make the transition from broker's robbed traders to broker's respected reality faster, this thread is a little drop in the ancient battle between banksters-brokers web of slavery and humans eternal thrust for freedom. It is about traders , the first courageous once, who despite all additional difficulties created by the luck of regulations or its implementation, continue pursue this dream and arriving to master it.

This thread is rooted not in an anonymous affirmations, but in real sacrifices my family was called to put on this altar, it is about ten years we choose to dedicate to this battle for high ideal, and should not be downgraded because of my inexperience on ET and off the topic traps created by you and D08.
    Waiting for Baron to decide, will return to check after Chicago close.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    #436     Apr 15, 2019
  7. tomorton

tomorton

You introduced the Julian Assange affair into this thread to help illustrate a point you wanted to make. I challenged your interpretation of that affair as I don't think it helps your point with your main case. If you were not prepared to have people disagree with you, you should not have come onto an internet forum, you should just talk to yourself.

However, I am very happy to give my word not to mention Julian Assange here ever again. Unless you do, in which case I reserve the right to reply.

#437     Apr 17, 2019
  8. themickey

themickey

What happened in the end with CSEtrader?
    index.jpg

#438     Jun 2, 2020