Trading couple for 3 years are harassed by UBS Bahamas, your help will bring victory

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CSEtrader, Apr 19, 2018.

1. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

JackRab said:
    So... you took out a 5 yr mortgage on your home (or your grans?), so you could speculate in futures? And somehow you defaulted on that loan (not paying interest?) and now they have taken your house to recuperate the loan... o_O
    Hi, JackRab, thank you for your questions. No, we never defaulted and it is exactly lying on which UBS' gang is trying to rely. Once we are in the court with our 2000 pages of evidence and low support they will have to answer and pay. And they unlawfully took the house, with forged documents and violence. If you sign our petition we will have better chance to go to the court and you will see the outcome.
    Well, obviously that was mistake number one... especially when you have close to zero experience in trading.
    outcome Sorry, your conclusions are one time more not correct. We did have experience in 2012, 3 years and ten years other of us.

Also, you've pissed off both Credit Suisse AND UBS? How on earth do you do that? I am just exposing facts, right here on earth, where all of the people are tired to be abused by white-collar criminals, which are jailed in the USA but here feel themselves on the top. We just fighting to bring them to the court asap. True is on our side, all of the rest are gossips and lies.

" it is about traders, this rising and amazing social class of self-directed futures traders which is bringing peace and harmony in our human society by making us financially free and achieving this freedom by burning all our weaknesses and rebirthing as a new society "

I don't know how this ^ has anything to do with you/us. You clearly have the wrong idea about trading/traders. There's is nothing social about us... we mostly just want to make money.
    We both are traders, same tribe, same profession, just you and I are representing different parts of us. My side, with Larry Williams, Mark Douglas, Richard Dennis and my Lighthouse Mr. Leo Melamed - everyone feels that trading is the path to be the better yourself, where money is just natural outcome fo your good performance.

Peace and harmony are bad for volatility, and therefore it's shit...performance Will you, please, avoid bad words. And to answer you - if you would like to be successful in the market you must to find peace and be steady. it is known that persons who are involved in most dangerous and demanding sports and professions are very calm and peaceful in daily life. So we are - once out of the market fire, if we were able to follow our rules and patterns we are not greedy, not stressed, just happy, a little tired but satisfied, and by being so we are ready to share, and by doing so we are bringing the whole society one step above.

You might mistake the futures market for cryptocurrencies.... apparently, those are trying to 'rebirth' to a new society.... :D We are not interested in crypto, have not read a word about that yet. But Mr. Leo Melamed's book "Escape to the futures", describing exactly our new planet and the war went on for it. Hope you will wish to read it. Or more simple my society was generated in John Lennon's "Immagine". Will paste here the lyrics, just to refresh. Have a nice weekend and hope you will sign and help to get more voices!

Imagine there's no heaven
    It's easy if you try
    No hell below us
    Above us only sky
    Imagine all the people
    Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion, too
    Imagine all the people
    Living life in peace... You...

You may say I'm a dreamer
    But I'm not the only one
    I hope someday you'll join us
    And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
    I wonder if you can
    No need for greed or hunger
    A brotherhood of man
    Imagine all the people
    Sharing all the world... You...

But I'm not the only one
    And the world will live as one

#31     Apr 20, 2018
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Dear Overnight, we are the same as you - it is also our deep believe to not take other people money. too many things happen and UBS and Credit Suisse or better their Lennox Paton are trying to prevent us from going to the court. We will be very thankful if you can sign the petition and maybe help to get other voices. By the time this is the hymn of our planet, and hope yours as well! Have a wonderful all!
    Imagine there's no heaven
    It's easy if you try
    No hell below us
    Above us only sky
    Imagine all the people
    Living for today... Aha-ah...

Imagine there's no countries
    It isn't hard to do
    Nothing to kill or die for
    And no religion, too
    Imagine all the people
    Living life in peace... You...

But I'm not the only one
    And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
    I wonder if you can
    No need for greed or hunger
    A brotherhood of man
    Imagine all the people
    Sharing all the world... You...

But I'm not the only one
    And the world will live as one​

by John Lennon

#32     Apr 20, 2018
  3. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

It is weird not just for the text color - but because it is white collar unleashed crimes, which you guys grew and living in the USA and few other countries, where traders are respected and this types of persons stay in jail don't know. So those criminals are hiding in foxholes like the Bahamas to get atatck simple people, who came here in search of romantic peace for little kids, . and they succeeded many times until they meet us, determined to fight. but we believe that with your signatures we can push much more. Please, help! Thank you!

#33     Apr 20, 2018
  4. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

I believe I already reply to you - no, the house is expansive but we did not run out of money because of that. We processed house in 2007, had a good success but get harmed by Credit Suisse in 2009. So after three years of studying with the best living teachers, through the books, expos and most of all everyday practice. After this everyday work, study, a practice we felt strong and fit and in 2012 we accessed UBS's offer to "Unlock your property value, Make your real estate working for you." What happened later is the nightmare and 2000 plus court papers which we are not able to bring to the full hearing yet. And for this reason, we are looking for your signature, hoping that by the public pressure they will stop to blackmail us and finally go to the court. Let the judges decide.

#34     Apr 20, 2018
  5. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Thank you very very much!!!!! I will not see it - change.org protecting privacy, but it is priceless! Those are our kids with the friends, this is true, future and life!
    Deti14.04.2018Tchaiki.jpg

#35     Apr 20, 2018
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

If you had an actual case you would state the facts clearly and consicsely. Instead you write poetry, talk about Anne Frank and show pictures of your family which no one cares about.

Why hasn’t baron shut this thread down by now?

#36     Apr 20, 2018
    JackRab and alfa8 like this.
  7. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Thank you and we obviously did - if you will open our legal proceedings page on the website, you can read some of our more then 2000 pages of the court documents. This is the real problem for UBS, they know for well that once we will be heard on merits they have no defense, they will demolish their case and will have sound victory on our claim. Here the problem is access to justice. They tried to keep us out of courtrooms by procedural tricks, by creating hardship and blackmailing. For this, we are asking you and the whole community helps - signatures.
    And who is this baron, please and why our cry for help and our aim to have public attention to this cruel injustice has to be shut done, are you from bank side?

#37     Apr 20, 2018
  8. You come across as mentally ill. That could be because of stress of because you have a fruitloop nature.

Stress people can have sympathy for, a batshit semi-narcissist or just weirdo.. not going to help.

You can see the chaos you caused in this thread because people could not grasp what you were saying. Don't go to court without a MUCH clearer account unless testing the court's patience is a strategy. It is usually the defense that tried to confuse everyone.

Hopefully you can piece together how you will be pecked to death by reviewing the responses in this thread.

You need a mental rest because you are really coming across as a part lunatic. Quit with the poetry and idealism and when you have a cleared head, explain your case again and better.

#38     Apr 20, 2018
  9. Overnight

Overnight

You are very insensitive. I now suddenly crave Fruit Loops cereal. Seriously. I just had a bowl of them this past weekend due to a craving, and I do not normally crave sugary breakfast cereals. Bugger!

#39     Apr 20, 2018
    Slartibartfast likes this.
  10. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

The best part is when the milk turns pink.

#40     Apr 20, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.