Trading couple for 3 years are harassed by UBS Bahamas, your help will bring victory

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CSEtrader, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Good luck! By the way, how has your trading been going since your last post?

#351     Feb 24, 2019
    CSEtrader likes this.
  2. destriero

destriero

TL;DR?

Yoga lady buys $3MM home and proceeds to mort home for trading stake. Loses ass and stops paying mort. Stops paying utilities and lives without power for years awaiting eviction. Suspicious fire. Feral cats everywhere. Shit on walls. Evicted and now arguing that el ocho is envious of her success.

#352     Feb 24, 2019
    d08 likes this.
  3. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Hi, Overnight! Thank you! I am still everyday on my sim , when not in courts, hopefully soon will begun. Have no decent capital or better to say ridiculous small plus stress if everyday living and court proceedings tension, make me not be ready yet. Soon it will be, I hope! No excuses, just real check up of myself.

#353     Feb 24, 2019
  4. Overnight

Overnight

Nothing wrong at all with losing money in RL, but making it all back in SIM. Nothing wrong with that at all!

Keep that sim going, it will salve your soul!

#354     Feb 24, 2019
  5. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

We did not lose money - we always did it as the final balance. Why you are so reluctant to accept the true?

#355     Feb 24, 2019
  6. Overnight

Overnight

I accept no truth other than what is presented to me, truthfully.

Explain to me again how my help will bring you victory? What is in it for me?

Will you pay me money to help you? After all, the only reason you are going on with this stuff is over money. It is not for principle or ethos. It is for money.

And while I wrap up in my heavy blankets and shovel the driveway, you guys sit in the Bahamas and sip mixed drinks with those little bamboo umbrellas in them. I am quite jealous of you, who have made so much money, and are now embroiled in a court case with the Bahamas that you have to ask us for help.

Meanwhile, fuckers like me are calculating when I should refill my gas tank to get the best deal on the drop in RB futures prices.

#356     Feb 24, 2019
  7. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

This is very nice, I am with you in that, But I also learned that intuition is must, sometimes our perceptions is heavily disturbed by false believes which society, family, religion may put on us.
    However our account statements are available. Would you like to see?

[QUOTE Explain to me again how my help will bring you victory? What is in it for me?

Will you pay me money to help you? After all, the only reason you are going on with this stuff is over money. It is not for principle or ethos. It is for money.

And while I wrap up in my heavy blankets and shovel the driveway, you guys sit in the Bahamas and sip mixed drinks with those little bamboo umbrellas in them. I am quite jealous of you, who have made so much money, and are now embroiled in a court case with the Bahamas that you have to ask us for help.

Meanwhile, fuckers like me are calculating when I should refill my gas tank to get the best deal on the drop in RB futures prices.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your sincerity, you unsealed roots of certain hating posts here.
    No, we are not sitting with our drink for now - we are surviving an unbelievable hardship, sometimes even with luck of food. But it will be soon over. And I prefer to put it all in comic book one day then to cry out our day to day struggles of this time.
    I am sorry for your situation and hope it will change - keep going, learn to trade, to master yourself, don't give up, do not risk money before yo are super profitable in sim. And probably good course about money, the personal attitude towards money. You know all of that.
    Yes, help to us now is purely ethical and it surprised me quite a lot that among over 90.000 of member only five openly signed our petition.thanks again to the courageous five!
    And no, I can not pay you now, but it will be part of our charity work, the part of money will be dedicated to help traders to evolve. And we already made the clear undertaken n the open court - all money from UBS victory will go to the charities, minus expenses and little capital for survive and trade.

And today help is simple - if you sign the petition, the UBS's lawyer will receive alert that one more person signed it, without seen your name, this will make to the gang clearly understand that they can not hide what they are trying to do on us.

#357     Feb 24, 2019
  8. destriero

destriero

Please asplain how UBS' attorneys are notified when your blog petition gains another signature? Does a bell ring on his XMAS tree?

#358     Feb 24, 2019
  9. I called up UBS, told them I was going to sign this magical petition. Their response was:

[​IMG]

#359     Feb 24, 2019
  10. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Dear traders and traders to be, please, do not be distrusted by scandalous postings like the #359, here above.
    There is not a "world government" against you, there are no " financial industry special conduct" against you - over the centuries, the law was built and we are more - we can, we have already accomplished it.
    And so, keep trust in yourself, in this special call to be a trader, keep cleaning your True Self from society, family, ego, and all other types of conditioning.
    Good luck and, please, remember to support us by signing our petition and sharing it with your contacts. Thank you!

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    #360     Feb 25, 2019