Trading couple for 3 years are harassed by UBS Bahamas, your help will bring victory

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CSEtrader, Apr 19, 2018.

1. themickey

themickey

The word delusional is indeed an apt word to describe OP.
    Every belief she posts transcribes to that.

#291     Aug 14, 2018
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

This quote can summarize better what was happening on this thread till now:
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    - Arthur Schopenhauer

Apparently, we passed stage 1 and 2. I am always here for real questions for someone who still had a doubt - we were violently robbed by UBS and previously by Credit Suisse in the Bahamas. Both will have to answer in the Court.
    The damage created by UBS is above every civil human's compensation, in 2018.

#292     Aug 18, 2018
  3. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Exactly, usually, the court will stay. But in our case strongly and against the law they didn't for the simple reason - UBS is scared to death to go before the judge, they have no facts and law in support, only so-called" power' to play with technicalities etc.
    As for penal notice - another harm, attempt to intimidate while technically it is the note which attorneys for UBS' have to put they are minded to seek an order for forceful eviction. But they choose non, they evicted us without such order, by using force.

You look to don't know what does it mean to apply to the Privy council - when you are successful, then your appeal will be allowed to be reheard in the original jurisdiction by the Court of appeal and if you are successful there, then it will return in the Supreme Court. In our case, we were so successful that even skip one step and went right back to the Supreme Court to ask for a leave to appeal which was granted..

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    #293     Aug 18, 2018
  4. destriero

destriero

New? That's dated four days ago. Delivery by donkey?

Penile notice? This appears to be a serious offer. As your online attorney--I suggest that you take their offer.

#294     Aug 18, 2018
  5. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Rwanda., Thank you for bringing this story... Are you speaking out of personal experience?
    The same happened during the Holocaust. People have risked their lives to hid Jews. Not only, my strength is coming from my own experience - my mother was a holocaust survival, hidden for years in a stall.
    Rwanda, my pain. As well Muslims massacre in Kosovo... Because it should not happen after we had Holocaust if the genocide responsible and executors were properly persecuted.
    You ask where is the connection and where is the miracle? Holocaust started much, before, with Crystal night, with books burning. I am not aware of how it started against Tutsi people, but it easy to assume that the signs were too. But I am aware of how it was in Kosovo and Serbia in 1991, years before the disaster - because I've been there and this hate, and not respect of rights form one side and some bandits as a response from other, had already started.
    And in our case it is a clear assault of unleashed banksters managers to the rights of people, traders especially.
    And how you will call our survival if not a miracle - they illegally through us out of the house (apparently even created water damage and cats feces afterward accordingly D. info, since we have not access), and much more is going on, which I will put by the 27 August on the website.
    But we still surviving.
    We have no rights to work in the Bahamas, my account is so small that while I am under this pressure I can be only on my sim and cannot allow myself to put a real trade, especially because my trading partner/husband must to dedicate all his time to his paralegal activity for our pleadings.
    So no house, no money and we still did not give up! More, we opened two new actions- one for the malicious persecutions against attorneys personally, second for propriety trespass against bailiff, the locksmith who assaulted minor etc. So, if our survival it is not a miracle, please, give me a name.
    And sincerely, I don't mind how it will be named, for me it is miracle and I am very thankful for the power which is driving us and giving strength to move forward, I am eternally thankful to our families who printed in us values of honour and justice which we are not going to betray. We will not sign any release they hope and will continue our battle and bring it to the victory.
    Well, if it was not of evidence of all the stolen private facts I may agree with your genuine thought, that he is maybe thinking something of this sort, but in this case, he is clearly UBS' troll.
    Am I asked something to somebody? This is just assumption, And to declare that the story is just heartstrings is probably the way to hide own consciousness from not thinking about, not even sign my petition, which is free and anonymous.
    Yes, the story is hard, unbelievable, painful and dramatic, but we are moving ahead despite all obstacles and lack of resources and this process I am calling the miracle and help and support from friends, in this case here on Et is priceless.
    Sarcasm can be in another life, where experience are seen on tv, not here, with us, where every day is a new battle.
    Thank you.

#295     Aug 18, 2018
  6. vanzandt

vanzandt

Wonder how the court thing is coming along?

#296     Nov 1, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  7. d08

d08

All 2000 of them? Last I heard she was suing Earth for being round.

#297     Nov 1, 2018
    destriero likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

It isn't. They have a whole website developed to further their attempt to scam people out of money. Did you check "her" profile pic, and read the bios? They live in the Bahamas. Ohhh, whoa-ways me.

csewomanwierd5.jpg

#298     Nov 1, 2018
  9. vanzandt

vanzandt

Well, she's on the up and up with her deal. Zillions of people have gofundme pages... or whatever she uses. Pretty sure she just wants support. Be it financial or karmetic. (is that a word?)

#299     Nov 1, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  10. vanzandt

vanzandt

Is this about the cats?
    Gotta admit... not a big cat fan myself.
    Woof.

#300     Nov 1, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.