Trading couple for 3 years are harassed by UBS Bahamas, your help will bring victory

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CSEtrader, Apr 19, 2018.

1. %%
    Signed it.
    Since UBS has branches/offices in NY, Chicago,USA; if it was me, i would write a brief + polite letter to President/CEO of UBS. And note if they dont settle fairly , I'm reporting them to the bank regulator, The Federal Reserve . NO matter what the Fed does, even if they dont regulate in Bahamas, they regulate in USA,NY, Chicago.... i want that on UBS record, with the Federal Reserve. Put the fear of God in them; + keep it polite + professional if you write the New York, USA , FED:cool::cool:

#21     Apr 20, 2018
    Van_der_Voort_4 and vanzandt like this.
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

It looks you are on the banks side, correct? Accusing without facts is what UBS doing to us for the past four years. If you will sign our petition and hopefully get soon to the court you can see the outcome. can you take this risk? Thank you.

#22     Apr 20, 2018
  3. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

This is not our case - we paid it all and have enough money for the fur more years.and exactly. For this reason, we are terrified, being so much tortured and all our aim is to get to the court. If you will sign our petition your name will be kept private by change.org, but your voice will make difference, Thank you.

#23     Apr 20, 2018
  4. Overnight

Overnight

What does change.org have anything to do with trading? What a silly and poorly-programmed bot. Enjoy this, folks. This is the future you face in online entertainment.

#24     Apr 20, 2018
    JackRab likes this.
  5. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Thank you so much! We are like minded!This is exactly what we are convinced - once all our trades was in USA's markets it was regulated. So back in 2013, once the nightmare reached its unbearable edges, we contacted UBS USA and was lucky to meet very nice Chief of the Trade desc in New Jersey. Our situation was obviously ridiculous and he obviously had no problem to accept clients with our trading capital and to assist us accordsingly indusrty standards. But sadly he explained to me that once the relationships were initiated in the Bahamas, it has to be the local branch to contact them. He asked not to use his name because it would be against the bank's hierarchy. But he was so kind to allow me to copy himi in our emails to UBS. Once UBS Bahamas refused we wrote to their Headquarter, which approved Bahamian's brunch behavior. If you can sign our petition we will have more voice to come finally to the courts. Thank you!

#25     Apr 20, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.
  6. %%
    I signed it[ with my real name].:cool::cool::caution::caution:

#26     Apr 20, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  7. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Thank you, traders! For your time and attention! How can we explain its better - it is so simple! The contract was for five years, once we pointed to UBS that because of their always lates we did $30,000 but they have to refund us $165,000 they find"the solution":
    first - they halted our trading
    second- they pretended the whole loan to be paid back four years before expiration
    third - they went into liquidation in the Bahamas
    fourth - they sequestered $526,000 from our account
    fifth - they used their attorneys "power" and by fraud and perjury obtained an order against us
    -sixth - they ignored that we had the favorable judgment of the highest court in the Commonwealth - Privy Council in the UK
    -seventh - they unlawfully violently evicted us from the home, even if the court hearings have only to start!
    -eighth - the issued new threats on 18 April, last Wednesday that if we will not sign the deed of Release, which will mean to lose everything, they will proceed through our all our belongings
    For this reason, we are looking or your signature - just to stop them and to go to the court.
    Thank you very much!

#27     Apr 20, 2018
  8. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

This is the fact it is available even on google

#28     Apr 20, 2018
  9. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Thank you for your attention! We are trying that criminals in white collars will be punished! That trader will receive always proper service - and not like now from the banksters outside of USA, Canada, Australia just scarring and robbing them. For this reason, we are asking to sign our petition - to direct UBS to stop their trick and just sit on the court.

#29     Apr 20, 2018
  10. Overnight

Overnight

This is a PM I received from you, CSEtrader.

"Hello, dear overnight!
    Change.org is just a free platform where you can start your petition. We are doing it out of cry, to get help and signatures - we just need to go to the court. Will you, please, help us how is better to get out our story? Thank you and all the best! "

And to another point you mentioned above in this thread...

I too made $20,000 in a single month. But I did not need hundreds of thousands of dollars of other people's money to do it. And I did not try to couch it...

Oh wait, I am typing to a bot, or some other crap-ass non-USA organization trying to get others to sign a petition.

Ooops.

#30     Apr 20, 2018
    JackRab likes this.