Trading couple for 3 years are harassed by UBS Bahamas, your help will bring victory

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CSEtrader, Apr 19, 2018.

1. JackRab

JackRab

I was bored and googled some stuff :D. I might have missed some details, since it's very hard to read through the BS and yadayadaa...
    And I must say I can be a bit quick on my judgement... but that's because I'm a skeptical person ;)

#11     Apr 20, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  2. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

No, the story is different, thank you for your interest and will try to explain it better. We weren't able to buy Tesla and Facebook stocks because UBS Bahamas denied stop losses! Then we were denied to trade futures! In the end, we started to make ETFs with sound results of 30.00 monthly profit, which we had much better before. At this point UBS started to stress us, executing trades always in delay. Once we get to them with all emails and show their delays, they find the solution - closed our trading account, sequestred our money, demanded to pay loan four years before it's expiration. If you are from the USA it will be hard for you to believe the abyss Swiss banks creating for their clients out of USA, Canada Can tell you more.

#12     Apr 20, 2018
  3. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Good morning and no, absolutely not. This is the key - we never defaulted on paying our interests. Will tell you more after market close. It is just hard to believe for you how Swiss banks operating outside the USA - not blaming you, asking for attention and an open ear. It took us three years to believe that the USA has regulated market and not wild forest of predators.

In 2009, we traded daily through CS Nassau and turned $360,000 into $1,580,000 in 2 months. In the same period, CS Nassau charged our account, without we knew about it because it did not show the statement, with transaction fees of $571,000.

In 2014, when we were to begin a legal action against CS Nassau, UBS Bahamas, with whom we had a loan for 5 years since 2012, sequestred our trading account and advanced legal action against us for recovery of balance the loan money.

Interesting fact: CS Nassau and UBS Nassau have the same legal representative - law firm called LennoxPaton
    which was also the legal representative of Bernie Madoff in the Bahamas.

#13     Apr 20, 2018
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

You clearly have articulated a super strong case here. What’s the issue?

#14     Apr 20, 2018
    CSEtrader and TraDaToR like this.
  5. kj5159

kj5159

I know someone who stopped paying their mortgage for a whole year and is still angry at the bank for foreclosing.

#15     Apr 20, 2018
    JackRab and murray t turtle like this.
  6. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Dear KJ 5159, thank you for trying to understand what happened really. Our case is exactly contrary to your post - one thing is not to pay the mortgage, other is when you demanding to refund $165,000 for always late execution and as the reply you are:
    1. seen locked your trading account
    2. UBS pretending the whole loan to be paid 4 years before its expiration
    3. when you do not agree $526,000 are sequestered from your account
    we have all documents available. All our aim is to bring them to the court and for this reason, we are asking you and other traders support - just sign please, your name will go anywhere but you will help for the next step! Thank you!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2018
    #16     Apr 20, 2018
  7. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Dear JSOP,
    No, we weren't short. We did not default - this was the problem for UBS - remember Bernie Madoff scheme, they apparently are never sending investors orders to the exchanges, at least for us in those four years they never provided time and sales reports, which we requested for months when the bank was open and now from their attorneys. Even if UBS management made it almost impossible to trade we made $30,000 profit in one month and requested them to stop to obstruct trading. And it was a real nightmare - verbal assaults, blackmailing etc. Please, know - Swiss banks and the planet out of USA, Canada and maybe Australi is very different. they just robbing people.We are complaining about how white collar crimes are stolen money to the honest wealthy people why are trying to lear markets and then they are hiding in the foxholes. Please, make us precise questions more and I will be more than happy to answer - this is the fight for all of us, traders.

#17     Apr 20, 2018
  8. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

This is not our case - we paid it all and have enough money for the fur more years.and exactly. For this reason, we are terrified, being so much tortured and all our aim is to get to the court. If you will sign our petition your name will be kept private by change.org, but your voice will make difference, Thank you.

#18     Apr 20, 2018
  9. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Dear KJ, the issue is simple - they robbed us, UBS(Bahamas) and Credit Suisse(Bahamas), both are having the same attorneys in the Bahamas - LennoxPaton, who was also Madoff's office and now they are using all their nasty tools in order to scare, devasted and discourage us from keeping fighting against them for truth and justice. For this very reason, we are asking traders community support and signature - we just need to go to the court. Would you like me to wording differently story as it is explained in our story page - our story in nutshell.

#19     Apr 20, 2018
    murray t turtle likes this.
  10. CSEtrader

CSEtrader

Dear newwurldmnThank you so much for your attention and clear and sharp question.
    The issue is simple, -
    technically - the Court of Appeal is simply not giving us the date, while UBS' is minded on Monday to through our belongings if we do not sign the deed of Release.
    we entered a dangerous agreement for having our investment activity with UBS bank for five years, promised to have their well-known services. Once it was always late and sometimes even wrong we demanded the refund, received only 2$ and then our trading account locked, pretend to pay back the whole loan four years before its expiration. They refused to provide us with the electronic platform. Then they sequestered $526,000 from our account and in meantime, their Board resolved winding up,.. Please, allow me to copy what i already wrote to some traders:
    - they robbed us, UBS(Bahamas) and Credit Suisse(Bahamas), both are having the same attorneys in the Bahamas - LennoxPaton, who was also Madoff's office and now they are using all their nasty tools in order to scare, devasted and discourage us from keeping fighting against them for truth and justice. For this very reason, we are asking traders community support and signature - we just need to go to the court. Would you like me to wording differently story as it is explained in our story page - our story in nutshell
    https://letsmaketheworldfairer.wordpress.com/2018/03/08/our-story-in-a-nutshell/
    We count on you and traders support, traders' rights have to be defended and respected, has to be decided in courts and not by old-style belives and gossips.
    All the best!

#20     Apr 20, 2018