Trading Computer

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Doobs789, Feb 28, 2013.

1. Yes, me too .......- i'm just looking out for your safety. ......

"A futures trader was found 'cooked medium rare' in his home office today" Luckly, the EMTs who responded to the call had plenty of bar-B-que sauce in their vehicle. :)

#181     Mar 26, 2013
  2. Doobs789

Doobs789

It is not really a fully glass desk, just a glass top attached to a wooden desk. I have made sure it can support the weight.

I am assembling the monitors and stand now. My first impressions of the stand are great. It is quite sturdy and very adjustable. I will post some pics once it's completed.

#182     Mar 26, 2013
  3. ohh...nevermind. disregard my post.

i only posted my prior one b/c i remember reading a story in maxim mag once (don't know what it had to do w/ hot girls) and it was about a guy who almost died b/c he sat down on his glass coffee table and it instantly broke and he almost bled out on his living room floor.

#183     Mar 27, 2013
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

#184     Mar 31, 2013
  5. Doobs789

Doobs789

Update: I am quite pleased with my computer and monitor setup so far. The computer is incredibly fast, and virtually silent. The monitors and stand work together quite well. Here are some pictures of the completed system:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#185     May 9, 2013
  6. Beautiful setup.

I'm still sorting mine out and wondering what to do about the mess of cables.

#186     May 9, 2013
  7. Doobs789

Doobs789

Thanks.

Yeah, cable management was a big pain. Took me forever to finish it. I used velcro straps to bundle everything together. It looks great now.

#187     May 9, 2013