Trading Coach?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by antincedo, Oct 2, 2008.

1. i read in another thread someone had posted the idea of hiring someone to look over your shoulder and give counsel as one is trading. i guess to help with the mental aspect of it. have any of you actually tried this? just an idea..

2. they arent any coaches or mentors out there. Been in the business for a while they dont exsist. It is a self taught business . successful traders make money trading . Loosing traders open educational websites and signal services

3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

This is not always the case, and while its true that a lot of people selling stuff couldnt make money trading there are several exceptions to this "rule". Even Ed Seykota, mr "those who can do, those who can't teach" himself has somehow found that teaching can also be fairly profitable. To anticedo, good luck in your quest, keep looking because there are good teachers out there.

4. I have helped a few with understanding the basic of monthly and weekly trades and even some intra day basic's but all that is doing is just leading them on the right path. Now if an inexperienced trader actually had the opportunity to look over the shoulder of a truly successful trader for a long period of time then there is no doubt that something would rub off. I am still not saying they will be above the average profitable day trader but they do have a really good chance of being profitable.

5. Read response to your post in your other thread. You definitely need coaching. However you need the live record of someone, then pay for the coaching. It will cheaper than paying in the market.

I believe I know what is wrong with a lot of traders who lose.

Name of the game: never allow yourself to be a Zebra in Lion's land, and definitely never put all your body out during lunch time.