Trading Chat Rooms

Discussion in 'Trading' started by theshark726, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Does anybody use any good trading chat rooms. I like millenium traders the best.

Used to use underground traders as well.

????

2. if you like millennium, then your judgment is highly suspicious.

3. cipher4d

cipher4d

I like ET chat. But that chat hardly works :(

4. Explain.

5. Millennium does not post their track record. They post the highest value of each trade, which is impossible to achieve. This renders the entire track record useless. Other vendors do the same thing. You cannot get out at the highest value (max profit).

What looks like a lot of money, may just be breakeven or losses. I have also seen this complaint against them on the internet a few times. Do a search on them.

6. If you do the exact opposite of Alex in The PURETICK Room you will profit from the panic!
    [​IMG]

7. OK, I see what you mean. They do not post any exits in their record, just a range, so any measurement of their service is based upon personal exit strategy.

8. It's a subscription, which means the trader makes more money from the chat room than from trading. No thanks.

9. I don't know where you get "subscription" from. It's free. Become a member for free, login, then click chat. There's no subscription for chatting. They do, however, sell subscriptions to their video newsletter, which I do not subscribe to.

#10     Aug 6, 2009