Trading Challenge Phoenix vs RCG nov 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Mav88

Mav88

It says 09:07 not 09.07 so why would it not be the time?

#51     Nov 26, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

moved stop again

[​IMG]

#52     Nov 26, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Moved stop up a bit more, very close to target now

[​IMG]

#53     Nov 26, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Almost as soon as I posted the last update my stop was hit for + 15. Missed my target by 2 pips.

[​IMG]

Again, didn't mean to highjack your journal PT. You may resume your public evisceration of that idiot RCG.

#54     Nov 26, 2012
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Can't believe someone from here hasn't found out where he nurses, and sent a stack of his posts to his co workers so they too can laugh at his mental illness.

#55     Nov 26, 2012
  6. I said it would be , could you tell me his position size , please.

#56     Nov 26, 2012
  7. No problem
    Post to your heart's content, I figured if by some miracle rcg actually
    maned up it would be myself the slow moving turtle vs the fast tourettes syndrome hare.

#57     Nov 26, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I imagine they're already aware of his mental illness. Why do you think management relegated him to third shift. Normally they would have just fired him, but he's black.

#58     Nov 26, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

The interface doesn't have trailing stops?

IB seems to offer spot FX market access and they are SPIC protected. Their API supports ButtonTrader which I really like for discretionary trades. It semi-automates your discretionary trades and has built-in trailing stops as a hard figure or as a percentage. It has built-in risk management too. I had a lot of fun with it.

[​IMG]

#59     Nov 26, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

It does, and if I couldn't watch it I'd use one. If I am watching though I prefer to move stops manually rather than have it at a fixed number of ticks.

#60     Nov 26, 2012