Trading Challenge Phoenix vs RCG nov 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Can't afford $128 huh?
    You never stipulated anything about it having to be free when you agreed to do it. Now you're backing out because you can't have affirmative action pricing? Too funny! LOL

YOU DON'T HAVE A JOURNAL EITHER
    Yeah, so?
    Why are you here, you don't even have a journal

asked and answered. TST is Fully documented transparent and no there's no way to cheat. The exact opposite of ET journals. What's your objection to that? (as if we don't already know)

Entitlement pricing would be great. Problem is I'm a white productive tax payer and I just don't qualify.

you are the only one backing out moRON

#41     Nov 26, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

It means that moron missed the "Date" column to the far right.

#42     Nov 26, 2012
  3. lol . . . ok luke , the 09.07. must be the time , right.:).

#43     Nov 26, 2012
  4. In case you're too stupid to notice, you are currently posting in MY JOURNAL.

I welcome you to post a starting equity or position or really anything other than the BS I've seen so far.

#44     Nov 26, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

RUN RCG, RUN!

#45     Nov 26, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

RCG, owned punked bitch slapped and body slammed.

Jeezus that guy is a cunt.

#46     Nov 26, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

[​IMG]

But... he agreed!

Who backs out after they've already agreed to the terms?

How much is the fee?

#47     Nov 26, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

YES he did, only stipulation being they allow FX.
    They allow CME FX futures. So he has no excuse there

A girly man nurse spineless cheese dick cunt, like RCG.

The least expensive combine is normally $160. Originally we "agreed" ( for lack of a better word) that we'd wait for the Combine they'll be doing for the ET members. But they've said they're only going to discount the price by 10% - 20% for that. I informed RCG earlier today that for today only they're offering a 20% discount if you sign up before midnight CST. ERGO no reason for he and I to wait. He's been making excuses ever since. The latest of which he won't do it unless he's granted special "affirmative action pricing".

I was all but certain he'd never follow through with any sort of verifiable challenge. Today he's proved me/us right.

#48     Nov 26, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Moved stop up

[​IMG]

edit: this screen shot doesn't show it but moved the profit target to 1.3009 as well

#49     Nov 26, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I have no intention of highjacking your journal PT, just making this one trade in response to that lying cheese dick coward RCG.

#50     Nov 26, 2012