Trading Challenge Phoenix vs RCG nov 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Nov 25, 2012.

1. I just did idiot. Gave you the pair, no position as yet. I trade the 4 hr chart, when I am long or short, I will say so, to the pip. Now, you, fanboy, would you like to get involved? No? Thought not.:)

#31     Nov 26, 2012
  2. No dumbass, it is not. Post your entries, tp, sl, IN ADVANCE. Easy as pie, you fucking coward.

#32     Nov 26, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

You agreed to do the TST combine, I don't need a worthless journal where cheating is both allowed and rampant. Although apparently you do.

[​IMG]

You can't bluster or fake your way out of this dumb ass. THIS is never going away. PUT UP OR SHUT UP PERIOD

#33     Nov 26, 2012
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Coward? You're the guy who agreed to the combine and is now backing out.

NEWSFLASH: That makes YOU the coward numb nuts.

#34     Nov 26, 2012
  5. I am not paying any money to best a redneck when it can be done for free. Is the TST combine free? Put up or shut up, Luke.

You are are fukking coward who does not have the balls to start a journal. You have been here a decade, and hoping to get a tip or two, and I will be happy to oblige. Idiot.

#35     Nov 26, 2012
  6. Why would I pay Patak trading money to do what i can do right here, right now, for nothing?

Tell you what, have Patak waive his fee, and I will beat your ass and maybe get funded, how cool would that be?:D

Luke, you are out of your depth, boy. But it is waaay to late to back out now, asshat.

#36     Nov 26, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

Like I said. RCG is just a Chicken Shit. PT posted his account, Lucrum has posted his current position. RCG hasn't posted crapola because he is a liar and a coward.

#37     Nov 26, 2012
  8. am i missing something here, regarding the date ?

#38     Nov 26, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Uhm, what I see is that Lucrum made a proposal that explicitly involved the use of TST and you enthusiastically agreed, no? Now it appears that you've changed your mind at the last minute. Is that description somehow inaccurate?

Were you unaware that there was a fee involved when you agreed to use TST?

Does the small TST fee make or break your trading strategy?

Why are you reluctant to use a service that validates your trades?

Do you understand that when you've agreed to an arrangement and then back out at the last minute that you have effectively reneged on the deal?

How does your change of heart translate into Lucrum being an idiot?

Why are you so angry? Is it because Lucrum has trapped you with your own words or some other reason?

What makes you so certain that you trade better than Lucrum or PhoenixTrader? Have you seen them in action and gauge your own performance to be superior? Are you just posturing?

#39     Nov 26, 2012
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

What do you mean?

#40     Nov 26, 2012