Trading Challenge Phoenix vs RCG nov 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Nov 25, 2012.

1. okay here ya go rcg time to put up or shut up.

Can you keep up with me? Mr "I win every day"

This is tonight's snap shot of starting equity.
    [​IMG]

It's your move AA boy aka(Dr RCG) post your starting equity and we can compare returns periodically.

PS: I started this journal down here so nobody gets into trouble for stating their honest opinions.

2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That is a nice trading nut PT. You've done very well for yourself.

Congratulations and Good Luck. :)

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Based on my experience with the mod of the Journals forum, a wise move.

4. Thanks but I've actually done really poorly the past 3 yrs.

I progressively bet heavily on a banking crisis in europe may 2011-march 2012 and lost 50%.
    I know I was right about the financials but wrong on govt intervention so "The one trillion dollar bailout" ripped me a new one.

I'm not despondent because I didn't lose a dime in 2008 and by the end of 2009 I had turned 350k into a million betting on the emerging markets.

5. bump
    I'm sure this will become a trend , Dr rcg is going to pretend at all costs he doesn't see this thread.:D

even though I PM him the following message.

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

He can't participate because it would be difficult for him to avoid having any losing trades as he has claimed and folks would laugh when he refuses to exit and holds the position for the rest of the year.

Seriously, if he posts a journal he'll do it upstairs where the mods can protect him from any real scrutiny. He probably has $5k in his Oanda account and likely will just post charts marked with made-up entry and exit points.

I'll follow your journal here. Good chance I'll learn something.

7. pspr

pspr

Where's RCG?

8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

9. Hiding in the bathroom trying to get his pantyhose on.

10. Mav88

Mav88

LOL this thread made my morning

but I am confused PT, are you going to trade against RCG or are you going to buy him? Surely you knew his roll isn't 1/20 as large

#10     Nov 26, 2012