Trading Career Start in NYC - wanna join.

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by tradethetrade, Jul 11, 2006.

1. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

I am taking a 747 from rural Brazil where I live to NYC in late August to start a full-time trading / finance career. I am fine starting at props (done my research on them) but any job that exposes me to trading directly or indirectly is acceptable at the moment.

Anybody want to tag along? I've never been to NYC but it would be nice to have someone in the same situation to fight the battle together. Finding a place to live, look for jobs, share the expenses, etc...

I am 27, no baggage, silicon valley graduate, trading on the side for about 4 years. I am sure that with some training and exposure other than the crocs I get to talk to here would make a big difference on my trading.

Anyone have a job opening, a basement and some trading money to spare?

Have you done anything similar? Could you share your experience?

Thanks all.

2. Hi there

I am exactly in same situation with you, I just graduate with double degree in Finance and Banking, I have been trading on the site for about 2 years now, but am looking to move from Indiana to NYC but I cant find a good prop trading company to start with, so am trying to make some money than I can start my own LLC company, please let me know when you ready to move there, I might want to join in this venture