Trading can be easy

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Ditch, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ditch

Ditch

It's these kind of reactions that makes you think twice before sharing anything at all. for you it's obviously too late:)

#21     Mar 1, 2003
  2. silk

silk

Care to share how much money you have made trading this system day in and day out?

I myself am guilty in the past of creating systems that i thought were unbeatable, but then they didn't hold up. Also easy to t pull up a chart and find a system that would have made money for that particular chart. But when you start applying in day in and day out it don't hold up.

#22     Mar 1, 2003
  3. "LOL. Buddy, if you want to make this type of hard*** statement then you'd better put up or shut up: This is a case where IMHO, nobody should bother talking to you unless you verify all of the money YOU made with whatever "big idea" you are blathering about ..... Lets see the performance of this over time and an audited financial statement of yours verifying all the profits over a couple of years."

I personally don't care if it has been back tested or even received the Pope's blessing I only care about it if:

1. I can, in real time see the setups.

2. It works more times than it doesn't.

3. Has a risk to reward ratio that I am comfortable with.

It doen't even matter if Ditch has made any money with it, it only matters if I can.

Thanks for posting your edge, Ditch.

regards,

Bruce Hawkins

#23     Mar 1, 2003
  4. Ditch

Ditch

I find that i make about 1/3 of the potential these setups provide, due to flaws in my execution skills. But if you want to see if ii has any value pull up a chart of any period in any day and check for yourself. basically this is a setup that is described as "slingshot' and "MOF" at www.dacharts.com but i got rid of all unnecessary bells and whistles

#24     Mar 1, 2003
  5. fourcups

fourcups Guest

Ditch making money is not hard but $ in this business is 20k to 100k a month if you are not making range you are not making $ for this industry.10k a month is not bad but $= 20k-100k per month Trading!

#25     Mar 1, 2003
  6. "Ditch making money is not hard but $ in this business is 20k to 100k a month if you are not making range you are not making $ for this industry.10k a month is not bad but $= 20k-100k per month Trading!"

I could live off of 20k to 100k a month although it would be tight. I will let you know when I get there.
    :)

regards,

Bruce Hawkins

#26     Mar 1, 2003
  7. Ditch

Ditch

I hope you will get something out of it:) Ok, now i'm going to have some lobster form dinner.:D

#27     Mar 1, 2003
  8. balda

balda

Hey Ditch, how's your super champ system is doing? Just wandering, never had a chance to test it. Any improvements? It looked good at a time. I also use Ensign but I couldn't code it so I gave up.

#28     Mar 1, 2003
  9. silk

silk

Ditch won't tell how much he has made from his system. Humor us and at least make a number up.

#29     Mar 1, 2003
  10. Ditch

Ditch

At least 10pts/contract/day

#30     Mar 1, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.