Trading Books

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by Brandonf, Sep 18, 2002.

1. Cesko

Cesko

It's not transferable.

#21     Sep 22, 2002
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Out of all the books written and published on trading, this definatly makes it into the top. Out of all the trading books written on trading psychology I think this is THE TOP book.

Trading is all about performance and that is what Kiev stresses, specifically how to take yourself to the next level. Some of the big numbers he throws out, like trader Y makes 10million and should not be happy because he should make 20million (this is just a generilzation) are probably put in there just to use big numbers. For the most part these numbers are beyond anyhing most of us will ever deal with and can be ignored. However, his point about setting goals, promising results, living in the gap and visualization are the most powerful ones made in any book I am aware of. They also work, unlike most of what is presented in other places.

Brandon

#22     Sep 23, 2002
  3. ''Market Wizards{all}''Brandonf quote Except for $20 or 30 , I would get the last Jack Schwager book also.

Always wondered why ''Bulls Bears + Millionaires by Koppel;''How to make money in Stocks by O'Neill wasn't mentioned more.

Market Makers Edge by Joshua Lukeman:cool:

Master Swing trader By Alan Farley

Dr. Van Tharp-both books.

The Intuitive Trader by Koppel

Last,not least -The Stock Traders-Tony Oz

#23     Sep 26, 2002
  4. nitro

nitro

The Joy of Sex.

nitro

#24     Sep 26, 2002
  5. ESO (extended sexual orgasm) by Alan and Donna Brauer

#25     Sep 26, 2002
  6. nitro

nitro

Hmmmm,

Haven't read that one yet - do they have good pictures I mean charts?

nitro

#26     Sep 26, 2002
  7. trdrmac

trdrmac

I have found that a lot of the books that were published in the early 20th century are great to read, and still applicable today.

Richard Wycoff has some good stuff on Amazon like "How I Trade and Invest in Stocks and Bonds." There are many others that are part of the Contrary opinion Library put out by Fraser Books.

Off the cuff I would venture to say that I have picked up more money making ideas off these books than anything that came out in the past 10 years. Perhaps because most deal with the psychology and dynamics of trading and the markets as opposed to looking for a specific situation to occur on a computer screen.

#27     Sep 26, 2002
  8. you talking about the one by Alex Comfort?

#28     Sep 26, 2002
  9. very explicit and easy to understand, I mean to replicate.

#29     Sep 26, 2002
  10. Boomer

Boomer

have any of yall read "the underground trader.com", it is by some chinese guy named jea yu. i though it was a good read. any comments.

boomer

#30     Nov 13, 2002