Trading Books or Courses

Discussion in 'Trading' started by WSWarrior, Sep 18, 2016.

1. [QUOTE="I'm not sure why you are a member here if you have a low opinion of trading forums?![/QUOTE]

I am finding the 2% to have discussions with . and people who can add value

#11     Sep 19, 2016
  2. #12     Sep 19, 2016
  3. Books ..Market Technicians association has three modules and they come in Kindle.

#13     Sep 19, 2016
  4. #14     Sep 24, 2016
  5. If you want to learn technical analysis free, here is a basic YouTube course. It's called "Basics of Trading Video Course from InformedTrades.com." It's from 2007 but I think it's pretty good. There are 77 short lessons.

It's only in 480p max so don't use IE11 if you're using Win7. Use all information it provides at your own risk.

-----------------------------------
    All of my posts are for educational purposes only. They are my personal opinion. They do not represent any trading advice.

#15     Sep 25, 2016
  6. dealmaker

dealmaker

#16     Sep 25, 2016
  7. I find it useful to view forums to see what techniques people are using and keep up with how the weak hands trade, also there is plenty of entertainment. Some of this information can be used to your advantage. For example take a look at a market with a intraday trade that puts in the classic MacD & RSI divergence, retail love to play divergence and you can catch some nice trades when they get run over.

#17     Sep 25, 2016
  8. Here you go read this. It's dry and there is no secret sauce but you will be light years ahead of most retail if you take it all in properly.

book.png

#18     Sep 25, 2016
  9. i prefer courses (video courses)

#19     Sep 28, 2016
  10. Youtube has lots Trading Videos, but I bet 99% of the traders havent earnt a dime from Trading, just trying earn some $$$ from advertising.

#20     Sep 30, 2016