Trading Books for sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hajimow, Dec 30, 2012.

1. hajimow

hajimow

Yes I am interested.

#21     Jan 1, 2013
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'll tell you what. If you pay it forward, I'll send it. That means, you take those books you are trying to get $100 for and give them away for free, and I'll send you the PDF.

#22     Jan 1, 2013
  3. hajimow

hajimow

On a second try I was able to download it for free. There are lots of trick on that site. First it wants to download ilivid which is a virus. Thanks. Now I believe you. I am going to give away my books to my town library.

#23     Jan 1, 2013
  4. Trying to single me out when I was adding on to another guy's post? What a loser....
    Besides, I said nothing about free shipping. Learn to see what is on the screen.

#24     Jan 1, 2013
  5. hajimow

hajimow

I did not mean to insult you. If I did, I am sorry.

#25     Jan 1, 2013
  6. hajimow

hajimow

Pay forward what? Actually I am stepping out of the house now to drop the books in my town library's drop box.

#26     Jan 1, 2013
  7. Fwiw.........

"Last year, I got three copies of the same novel for Christmas. I refused to sell the extras to a used bookstore for 1/80th of their value, so they were just sitting on my bookshelf. But then a friend told me about online book-swapping sites – and insisted I could trade the books I no longer wanted for something I did want. I was hooked.

Most book-swapping sites only charge the cost of shipping your books to other members – about $2 through USPS Media Mail. The sites typically have thousands of books to choose from, both new and old. Best of all, you get to keep the books as long as you want."

PaperBackSwap.com

Book Mooch

Swap.com

Whatsonmybookshelf.com

http://www.moneytalksnews.com/2011/12/13/the-4-best-sites-for-trading-in-your-old-books/

#27     Jan 1, 2013