Trading Books for sale

Discussion in 'Trading' started by hajimow, Dec 30, 2012.

1. hajimow

hajimow

Please enlighten us how to buy a $13 book from Amazon with free shipping? $25 is the minimum.

#11     Jan 1, 2013
  2. hajimow

hajimow

Dear Maverick74,

Please show us how and where one can download the first book that I have in the list for free? That is "High Probability Trading" If you do that I will shut up and delete the post.

#12     Jan 1, 2013
  3. hajimow

hajimow

#13     Jan 1, 2013
  4. hajimow

hajimow

Does it mean that you have never ever paid a dime for a trading book? Simply I don't believe that. You might say now after mastering in trading that trading is more than reading books but you cannot deny that you have learnt or enjoyed stuff reading books.

#14     Jan 1, 2013
  5. hajimow

hajimow

Actually I want to buy the same books that I have listed for $5 each as you said with free shipping. You will do that for $35 right? I am serious.

#15     Jan 1, 2013
  6. Not sure I didn't download this but it looks free.

http://www.4shared.com/office/DdbFZVS0/high_probability_trading.html

#16     Jan 1, 2013
  7. hajimow

hajimow

I just tried to download it. First it wants to install 4shared toolbar and then my computer froze. I will not give up. I really want to see you can download the book for free o not. I don't want to argue. I want the truth because my friend just paid to buy this ebook from Amazon.

#17     Jan 1, 2013
  8. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Be careful with that link...I got flagged immediately:

[​IMG]

#18     Jan 1, 2013
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

I have all those books you listed on PDF. In fact I have several thousand. I can send the entire PDF file if you want. I can't send them one at a time, will take too long to go through.

#19     Jan 1, 2013
  10. Maverick74

Maverick74

#20     Jan 1, 2013